This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Dates in Canada

Hello, i have been watching this forumn for ages and finally decided to join so i guess ill say hi

Just wanted to know like last season is Atlantis going to continue in canada with new episodes through the sci fi break? If i remember correctly last season episodes 11 to 15 or so got aired in october, november and december.

Any canadians know if this is true for season 2 as well?

Thanks

Originally posted by Lord Gavran
    Hello, i have been watching this forumn for ages and finally decided to join so i guess ill say hi

Just wanted to know like last season is Atlantis going to continue in canada with new episodes through the sci fi break? If i remember correctly last season episodes 11 to 15 or so got aired in october, november and december.

Any canadians know if this is true for season 2 as well?

Thanks

Currently TMN (eastern Canada) has a schedule until the end of October, and after episode ten has scheduled repeats until episode 5 on October 31'st.

Last year episode 11 aired around November 10th, after repeats for a month or so. If they follow the same trend I figure episode 11 should air before December 1st.

They will not confirm the restart date until inleast October so really no one knows.

Comment

Movie Central had Intruder on Monday while The Movie Network had Aurora.

Hopefully Movie Central will catch up soon

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by TOA
        Currently TMN (eastern Canada) has a schedule until the end of October, and after episode ten has scheduled repeats until episode 5 on October 31'st.

Last year episode 11 aired around November 10th, after repeats for a month or so. If they follow the same trend I figure episode 11 should air before December 1st.

They will not confirm the restart date until inleast October so really no one knows.
        (Canada) SGA episodes aired 7 weeks before it aired here in the US
        (U.K) SG-1 episode aired like 4 weeks before it aired in the US
        sigpic

Comment

Atlantis should be premiering around November 7th on TMN.
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Working...
          X