Lost primer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost primer

I have acquired all the eps - anyone know of a lost primer?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Hi there. I hope that you will like this article . Its one of the best ones that I could find. I hope that it helps you

PS> This article's website looks really good. Its got summaries and transcripts!
    Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
    ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
    <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Thanks
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Thank you for that, it did quite help

EDIT:*GASP* 400th post!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

If you can get a copy of the episode that aired before the Season 2 premiere, it was a nice recap of the highlights of Season 1.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
            If you can get a copy of the episode that aired before the Season 2 premiere, it was a nice recap of the highlights of Season 1.
            Got them all will watch them next week
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X