TNG story lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TNG story lines

what Story line would you have liked to be played out more on TNG personally i would have like to seen more on the Wesley Crusher time and space thing they kinda just left him on the one world and never saw him again
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Good question, I would have liked to seen more exploration or episodes of who built the Dysons sphere or an actual encounter with the builders (Ancients in the galaxy?). That thing was so massive and technologically adavnced, way more advanced than anything ever seen in the ST universe (except for maybe Q). Always could have had more Q
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Yeah the dyson sphere was good - did you know that ep was also turned into a book (or the book was turned into the ep)
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

No I did'nt, did you ever read it or see a synopsis on what it was about exactly Qasim?.

That race that created it reminds me alot of a humoid race like the Ancients from SG.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I borrowed it from the library once and the a few days later it came on tv

It was just a novelization of the ep
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Did it explore who the builders were or maybe a name of there race by chance?.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

It was many years ago - I dont think it did it was pretty much just what happened in the ep written down
              love Torri

Comment

I see, now you got my interest peaked. Correct me if I'm wrong but was'nt the atmosphere inside the Dysons sphere designed for a humanoid type race with similar type terrain, oceans, mountains and plant life suited for humanoids?. I know the sun inside eventually became toxic to all lifeforms inside that's why whom ever lived there left.
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Yes

Data reports to Captain Picard that the sphere was built around a G-Type star and that its interior surface provides an environment much like that of an M-Class planet but there are no apparent signs of inhabitants.
                  Full synopsis here http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Relics
                  love Torri

Comment

Thank you Qasim, ask and ye shall recieve
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Also the thing i found funny about any Star Trek ep post Borg was that the Borg seemed to want to Asimilated us ALOT like it seemed like we were a huge threat y not just send like 50 cubes to earth and BINGO earth is gone
                      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                      sigpic

Comment

Wasn't it that we were a threat, but not such a threat to warrant a major invasion or somethign to that effect?

And why us? i know we annoyed them a lot, but surely the romulans or the klingons would seem a much better target. They could steal the cloaking tech and hide those big ugly cubes (yet so damn cool!) from their enemies.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                          And why us?
                          The whole series was based around us - Starfleet command and Federation HQ were based on Earth!!
                          love Torri

Comment

[Mutter under breath]lousy Qasim, always one step ahead, he'll get his...oh he'll get his all right....When he least expects it.....[/Mutter under breath]

You win this round!!! you can't deny it would be cool if the borg attacked the romulans or the klingons and they asked for our help. Imagine the fleet action. It would be pretty immense...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

[Mutter under breath]lousy Qasim, always one step ahead, he'll get his...oh he'll get his all right....When he least expects it.....[/Mutter under breath]
                              *whistles innocently*
                              You win this round!!! you can't deny it would be cool if the borg attacked the romulans or the klingons and they asked for our help. Imagine the fleet action. It would be pretty immense...
                              It would be very cool indeed - it would be reminescent of the dominion war probably
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X