This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mil'c- Mitchell and Teal'c

What do you guys and gals think of Mitchell and Teal'cs relationship?

I personally dont ship but I just got to give you props on the name. Very funny name crunch. Get a little SMORE and a little MIL'C and I guess your all set.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

If you mean romantically, then, uh, someone else will have to address that. LOL.

If you mean their buddy relationship - I think it could be great! I really do like watching them together. I think Teal'c is quite reluctant to back the new guy just yet, but he's being won over. When Mitchell impersonated him [and Daniel told him it needed more bass], Teal'c was within hearing distance. His reaction was great. He rolled his eyes, but it seemed very much like it was in the way guy would roll his eyes at something silly his brother said.

And I agree that Mil'c is quite a clever name.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
        i always have think of "milk" instead of mitchell and teal'c lol
        i like their buddy relationship, in avalon when teal'c fires in the chamber and mitchell says "whoa man! bullets bounce!" that was cool!

Comment

Rocketts better

LONG LICE ROCKETT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
            If you mean romantically, then, uh, someone else will have to address that. LOL.

If you mean their buddy relationship - I think it could be great! I really do like watching them together. I think Teal'c is quite reluctant to back the new guy just yet, but he's being won over. When Mitchell impersonated him [and Daniel told him it needed more bass], Teal'c was within hearing distance. His reaction was great. He rolled his eyes, but it seemed very much like it was in the way guy would roll his eyes at something silly his brother said.

I PROMISE you I meant buddy-buddy. But my opinion, I like the way they went with Mitchell and Teal'c. Liked seeing both of them throw the ancient communication device in the wormhole thing, and then having a wierd handshake. And loved the BULLETS BOUNCE, and Teal'c smiling. So far I think its been awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              LONG LICE ROCKETT!!!
              That is the BEST typo! OMG is that what happened when Teal'c stopped shaving his head?? ROFL... I'm sorry, that is just where my silly, snarky little brain goes, lol.

Seriously, though, I'm not a huge fan of Name combos, but I would like some Mil'c & SMORs please...

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                Rocketts better

LONG LICE ROCKETT!!!
                You see this is why spell checkers don't work.

I haven't seen SG-1 S9 yet, so I don't know what they have as far as a buddy or other relationship. Could someone fill me in? I don't mind spoilers (tagged obviously).

Great 'smush up' on the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  You see this is why spell checkers don't work.

I haven't seen SG-1 S9 yet, so I don't know what they have as far as a buddy or other relationship. Could someone fill me in? I don't mind spoilers (tagged obviously).

Great 'smush up' on the name.
                  So far:
                  -Teal'c has corrected Mitchell on voicing his opinion at Jaffa council
                  -They threw an ancient device into a wormhole sucky blob thing
                  -Mitchell freaked out when Teal'c shot a stone door with a P90(bullets bounce)
                  -Mitchell imitated Teal'c on offworld mission
                  Really, Mitchell really seems to look up to Teal'c, and Teal'c is just beginning to accept Mitchell, adding up his accomplishments and slowly becoming his friend.

Comment

ROFL....I laughed sooo hard when I saw this name.
                    All I could think of was...Mil'c goes with Shex cereal. hahaha...The name is perfect and it's in the running of wackiest ship ever, along with those Smors and Rocketts.

Got Mil'c?

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                    Spoiler:
                    SCI-FI....
                    I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Working...
                    X