This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Technology Question. (Aurora)

Any1 got any idea what the weakness of wraith technology could be? I was thinking maybe it is biological and that's a way it could be killed or weakened but it could be lots of other things I bet. Maybe it's more than 1 thing? What do you think?
    sigpic

hmmmmm maybe there’s a way to hack into thier tech and input a virus that will disable every ship but that would be like Independence day or maybe there’s a way to give one of them a virus that through the physic friends network kills them all but that would be like the series finale of VOY
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Yep all their hive ships communicate with each via a hidden signal Jeff Goldblum can hack into with his laptop.

Comment

The weakness of Wraith technology is that it sucks.

Comment

nice pun there about wraith tech sucking i think its some kind of element effects wraith ships and all wraith tech

Comment

Wraith tech is not that impressive, the pre-Replicator war Asgards probably could have kicked the Wraith's butts.

Comment

According to Joe one on one an asgard ship would win against a wraith one but the ancients still lost the war to them so they had to find a weakness in wraith technology.
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe Salt water kills them but then that would be like Signs i reallt don't see them coming up with an original idea for this but TPTB will come up with somthing
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

From what we saw in Siege 3 an Asgard ship could probably wipe out an entire fleet of Wraith ships. Plus the Asgard could keep fleets of Wraith ships contained with time dilation devices and destroy Wraith controlled solar systems by collapsing their suns into black holes. Basically, to paraphrase Soundwave: "Asgard superior. Wraiths inferior."

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                    The weakness of Wraith technology is that it sucks.
                    no thats the ancients warrior skills
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

I think it's both.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                        From what we saw in Siege 3 an Asgard ship could probably wipe out an entire fleet of Wraith ships. Plus the Asgard could keep fleets of Wraith ships contained with time dilation devices and destroy Wraith controlled solar systems by collapsing their suns into black holes. Basically, to paraphrase Soundwave: "Asgard superior. Wraiths inferior."
                        The Asgard ROCK!!! the asgard would fly their little grey buts into pegasus and wreak havoc on the wraith I'd bet the O'Neill class ship would wipe out half the wraith before the little grey guys dinner time
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I still don't get why the asgard don't do more.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                            I still don't get why the asgard don't do more.
                            their lazy!!!
                            The asgard are rebuilding their civilization atm....which is just an excuse... because before the replicators couldnt do any bad damage to their new homeworld thor shot them with the wave thing.
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

a fleet of 20 oniels could destory the wraith, just dont pick on more than 3 at a time, comon if the deady can take out 4 in the space of 12 hours then 20 oniels id give the wraith 2weeks max.
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X