X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chomping the bit..(Possible Spoilers)

Hey all,

Just managed to see the "Lowdown" and boy oh boy, Atlantis looks fantastic.... Not just the set's, Story, but the city concept blew me away. It has a very "Offworld" feel, unlike anything I have seen on TV before (forgive my advance review, time will tell.)

Are there any avid modellers out there that would be willing to recreate Atlantis??? She would look mighty cool in my fish tank.....

In fact does any one know about possible merchandise....

I want a Wraith Dart, Puddle Jumper, New Gate, Light up floating Atlantis and all the goodies from SG-1!!!!!

Roll on next week.........

I know how you feel. I've never been more excited for a tv series since the Next Gen Star Trek episodes. (maybe even more excited about Atlantis and SG-1's new season of course)

On another note...a quick thought..I feel like the Stargate fanbase is where the Trek fanbase was a while back during the Next Gen era...everyone was friendly and supported the show. Let's hope the fanbase never turns into the witch-hunting nerds that the Trek fanbase is now.

I can say that I'm excited for all this new Stargate stuff then I've ever been excited for anything else.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

I too agree that it looks a fantastic show, just from the preview. Looks awesome
      __

__

Comment

I'm wriggling in anticipation. The Lowdown showed me that Joe is going to be a fun character, and we already know McKay is. I love fun characters. I can't wait to see how it's going to be.

I just hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment. :/

Comment

I agree. It looks really great, I hope I won't be disappointed
          __

__

Comment

Hopefully most eps. will follow the main story arc. Unlike some other Stargate show!~~

Same with TNG. Almost no storyline at all, that's why I even rate Voyager higher then TNG:O

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
              Hopefully most eps. will follow the main story arc. Unlike some other Stargate show
              Don't count on it. SG-1 was mostly standalone episodes the first couple of seasons, why would Atlantis be any different?
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                Let's hope the fanbase never turns into the witch-hunting nerds that the Trek fanbase is now.
                GhostPoet is a witch! Burn him!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                  GhostPoet is a witch! Burn him!
                  What?? no i'm not!
                  Hey! What's that!? *points and dissapears with a loud cackling laugh*
                  It feels good to be alive.
                  Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

lol Poor you!
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                      What?? no i'm not!
                      Hey! What's that!? *points and dissapears with a loud cackling laugh*
                      'E turned me into a newt!
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I haven't seen much of anything regarding SG:A, but with the amount of anticipation here, how could I not feel the same? Sure I have to wait until Monday the 19th, but at least it's going to be on CDN TV.

Comment

I have a feeling SG:A will at least have an arc early-on involving continual Wraith attacks and pursuit. TBTP have undoubtedly learned a great deal from SG-1.
                          Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                          more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I received an e-mail this week from Rainmaker Digital's Bruce Woloshyn. He said that the effects shots they showed in The Lowdown (of which we have several screen grabs here) aren't even final renders. The finished product will look even better!
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              'E turned me into a newt!
                              You don't look like a newt...

Comment

Working...
                              X