• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Born To Run (122)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON ONE
    BORN TO RUN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 122

Suspicions are cast when Kate makes a play for a spot on the raft, and Michael is poisoned. Kate is haunted by her past life on the run from the law, and the fate of a dear friend.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:33 PM.

A good episode, if a tad predictable, but nice to see some more of Kates background
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

very good episode discovered more about kate and also whom the plane belonged too

Comment

Ok, just so i get this worked out in my mind:

The flash backs in this took place before the flashbacks in "whatever the case may be"(WTCMB).

When she says, "it belongs to the man i killed" in WTCMB, it actually refers to the doctor chap, who she didn't actually kill (the police officer did).

Does this mean she hasn't actually directly killed anyone - she just blames herself for the docs death? Why did she appear to be on the run at the start - has she killed someone already to make her a fugitive? or is her only crime taking part in robbing a bank?
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

How did the police officer kill that guy? I thought Kate killed him by crashing the car.

Does this mean she hasn't actually directly killed anyone
          I think she killed one of her gang in the bank robbery.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
            How did the police officer kill that guy? I thought Kate killed him by crashing the car.

I think she killed one of her gang in the bank robbery.
            The police officer shot at Kate, but hit Tom instead. As for the bank robbery, she only wounded everyone in her gang by shooting one of their limbs (kate's one heck of a good marksman apparently).

Comment

Oh That's what I get for watching the E4 showing at 11pm. Tired eyes miss much.

Thanks.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Cinephilic TV Addict
                The police officer shot at Kate, but hit Tom instead. As for the bank robbery, she only wounded everyone in her gang by shooting one of their limbs (kate's one heck of a good marksman apparently).
                Thanks, that's what i thought.
                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I have watched few episodes of this Season...These episodes are quite interesting.

Comment

Working...
                  X