This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very specific question (100 days)

100 days was one of my favorit episodes. Its the one were O'nell gets stuck on the planet with all the naquadria on it. I noticed at the end when O'nell was leaving the planet that chick was holding her stomic. Did he have sex with her? They were talking about having children befor he left. I hope he didnt have a baby off world then ditch her. Did anyone eles see that or know the answer??

DId he have a baby off world?

Ok:

A) Naquadria didn't pop into stargate until late Season 5
    B) What's with the double posting?
    sigpic

Comment

i ment the other stuff. sorry my bad. I posted twice cuz my first one was sent to the other section about the whole episode, and thats not what i want. I just want to know if O'nell has a kid off world.

Comment

No.
        sigpic

Comment

It was just wishful thinking on Laira's part. As far as we know, she didn't have a child and Jack never visited again.
          sigpic

Comment

1. Please try to use more appropriate language. Try to use the word "intercourse" instead of "sex"...etc. Try to work on Grammar and Spelling. They are your friends. *slits wrists* Note to self: They are NOT your friends.

2. I have not watched that episode, but as the aspiring Stargate Encyclopedia as I wish to become, I have read and analyzed the episode.

Laira wished to have a child by O'Neill. O'Neill later agrees to give up his old life and embrace his new life and Laira. However, when O'Neill gets radio transmission with SGC and leaves, Laira touches her stomach to imply that she wished to half a child.

Sam & Jack Shipper, the show does not show each and every mission. As evident from the title, the show revolves around SG-1 and their adventures, not SGC's. Also, Jack could have visited Laira on his own time (requested permission..etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
              Sam & Jack Shipper, the show does not show each and every mission. As evident from the title, the show revolves around SG-1 and their adventures, not SGC's. Also, Jack could have visited Laira on his own time (requested permission..etc).
              I believe in my response I said "As far as we know".
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam & Jack Shipper
                I believe in my response I said "As far as we know".
                Agreed.

As far as we know, Jack used a contraceptive during the previous night of passion. We know he carries one around, just if he lands up with some alien female or as your name indicates....Anis... I mean Sam...

"Remember on P????? Carter, when you drank that stuff that made you take off all of your...." ~O'Neill (Spirits)

Comment

how do we know he carries one around?? have i missed something here?

and, it's my opinion that if he were to return to Liara's planet to visit her, because it was such a major part of the show in the first place, we would see the follow up.

besides, while things do happen offscreen, it's a happy coincidence that those things that happen on screen are the pivotal moments in the character's lives. (the ptb are good like that )

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
                    Try to work on Grammar and Spelling. ........ However, when O'Neill gets radio transmission with SGC and leaves, Laira touches her stomach to imply that she wished to half a child.
                    Don't you mean have a child

Sorry, I just had to point that out.
                    My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

Hi Blue Revan and welcome to the forum. I hope you spend some time having a look around the place and I look forward to seeing you in the discussions. I would recommend that you also acquaint yourself with the rules for this forum.

I am sorry, but this thread is going to be moved again for the same reason the other thread was moved. We have rules on this forum - not many but just a few. We're a big, busy forum and if everything goes into one folder it becomes too hard to navigate. For that reason, we have specific folders for certain types of topics. If your topic fits that folder then it *should* go in there. If you don't put your thread in that folder, then a mod will move it for you.

Should you disagree with this, then please do talk to the mods. We can possibly work out a way you can put your thread in the General Folder. But in the meantime please don't go ahead and just do the same thing again after a mod has made it clear that's not acceptable. Thank you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jack never actually had a baby but the woman wanted a baby
                        __

__

Comment

It implied she was pregrant because at the end she ran her hands over her mid-drift area like she was. If Jack knew that she was, he would do something about it. That is he nature, especially with children.

Comment

I'm not sure if she would have been pregnant, but I don't think O'Neill would just leave like that
                            __

__

Comment

Well, I guess the key thing is that IF she were pregnant did she tell O'Neill? Then I couldn't see Jack leaving - Leave no one behind, and all that. If she didn't tell him, then I don't see anyway he would have known so then I could see him leaving. OR she could not have been pregnant at all and this is a moot point.

Comment

Working...
                              X