• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearts And Minds (113)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON ONE
    HEARTS AND MINDS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 113

Locke puts Boone and Shannon into mortal danger when he learns that Boone intends to share their new secret, revealing the truth about the siblings' relationship.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:29 PM.

Fisrtly, Boone and Shannon - am I the only who thinks that that is not natural?
    Secondly, Locke is PSYCHO
    Thirdly, hehe Hurley trying to get Jin to pee on his foot.

Comment

Wow. Just watched that episode, and thought it was brilliant. I love it when you figure out something's been a dream/hallucination for yourself seconds before it's revealed. I actually thought she was dead.

As for Locke, I was starting to hate him, but when Boone realized Locke had been helping him, I kinda respected him even more. Even though he cut Boone's head open.

Comment

Locke's certainly an enigma
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

loved this episode especially as this island keeps getting more mysterious.

i cant remember though, if it was really locke that drugged boone or was it the island can anyone help me here.

Comment

Originally posted by andrelage
            loved this episode especially as this island keeps getting more mysterious.

i cant remember though, if it was really locke that drugged boone or was it the island can anyone help me here.
            it was Locke

Comment

Working...
            X