This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is apophis alive

Is Apophis really dead. I dont know I never seen the episode when he died so I assumed he was still alive the latest apophis episode ive seen was when he was part robot with a robot eyebrow and he brainwashed Teal'c in his ship. If he did die can you tell me what episode. if yall dont know if he is dead or not why is he not really talked about anymore is he somewhere just building his forces.
    We will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Isn't that the episode he died in? episode 501 Enemies

SPOILERS

He crashes into a planet on the replicator-controlled ship with replicators crawling over his personal defense shield. I think we can assume he died.
    My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's dead. I mean we haven't heard from him in about 3 years ad usually he shows up after just one year. . He beter be dead anyway. It took us Five Years to kill him, so I reckon that it would be really sad if they just brought him back.

I think he died at the start of season Five. It was in the same episode as when Teal'c got brainwashed. Right at the end. Before they brought him to the SGC to make him a non-believer again.

EDIT: Sorry about that. Season 5 it is.
      Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Start of season 4 was Nemesis, replicators Start of Season 5 was the episode where we saw apophis meet a fate with replicators and an a big explosion.

Who knows? Maybe he's biding his time, or ascended?

He died when Anubis rose, maybe Apophis is out there, but didn't want to interfier until he saw what Anubis was doing....Maybe they have some bad history? oooohh.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron_nine
          Isn't that the episode he died in? episode 501 Enemies
          Oh right, yes. Sorry, my mistake, I'll change it now.
          Godspeed, Don.

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Revan
              no
              I like to be optimistic and think: 'Not to our knowledge'
              sigpic

Comment

It would be pretty lame if he somehow survived. I mean he plowed into a planet at super sonic speed, in a disabled ship, hardly able to move surrounded by so many replicators…..

Comment

Originally posted by sarge
                  It would be pretty lame if he somehow survived. I mean he plowed into a planet at super sonic speed, in a disabled ship, hardly able to move surrounded by so many replicators…..
                  Maybe it wasn't really him that died. It could have been a robot, a clone,a hologram, or his identical twin. The real Apophis could have escaped.

Comment

Originally posted by gate traveler
                    Maybe it wasn't really him that died. It could have been a robot, a clone,a hologram, or his identical twin. The real Apophis could have escaped.
                    Now, why would Apophis' robot, clone, hologram or identical twin end up in that situation? Do you think the real Apophis would give anyone else control of his full fleet?
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

We can assume that Apophis is dead, or perhaps he's Anubis
                      __

__

Comment

Yeah I don't know if they'll ever bring back Apophis, but he was a great villain.
                        Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                        more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                          Yeah I don't know if they'll ever bring back Apophis, but he was a great villain.
                          Indeed. The other villians they have had since Apophis really don't match up to him in terms of menace. I wouldn't mind if they found a way to bring him back.

Comment

Is Apophis Alive ? Well he lives on in fanfic
                            a) as Asepia over on Sassy Gate
                            b) in a serious sf novel ( trilogy) I hope to pitch when its finished if our new publishers last the distance - cross fingers

Dont forget folks a return of Apophis also requires PW to have an open slot in his work schedule and of course interest in redoing the character by the writers ?!
                            Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                              Anubis could kick Apophis in the butt armor!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                              X