This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicators Vs Ori/Priors

Who would win a fight? I think the Reps will because they have Goauld, Ancient and Asgard knowledge.

Originally posted by lilslim142000
    Who would win a fight? I think the Reps will because they have Goauld, Ancient and Asgard knowledge.
    considering the Ori could just will the replicators out of existence, im gonna go with the Ori. even with out direct intervention from the Ori, the priors would be more than powerful to take out the replicators. I direct your attention to exhibit A: the prior standing unmoving and creating a force field that enveloped an entire planet and then created a wormhole the size of said planet between galaxies. the replicators wouldnt stand a chance.

Comment

The Replicators can beat anyone if they can consume their technology first.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
        The Replicators can beat anyone if they can consume their technology first.
        what are they gonna consume? unless they find a priors staff just laying around somewhere un attended, they will never even get close.

Comment

You guys remember that just a tiny/insignificant/fraction of the ancients' knowledge defeated the replicators. Well, the Ori have all of the same knowledge, they're just evil. It wouldn't even be a contest, Ori would dominate. It's like asking who would win in a fight-Teal'c or Chevron guy.

Comment

I would also have to say the Ori and the Priors, they could probably will the replicator blocks to stop communicating with one another the same way the weapon did.

In thinking about it the priors could use their staff to produce an energy wave that would kill them.
            Last edited by mindfire; 20 September 2005, 10:47 AM.

Comment

the replicators could fine a way to be immune to that completely, and shields and blackholes shall not stop the great and evil lego's of DEATH!!!

I wonder if the replicators and form a giantic lego stargate,,hmm

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Stargate...ex.php?act=idx
              ^ Stargate Roleplay ^

Comment

The Orii would easily handle the Replicators, it wouldn´t even be close to a fair match. Even the priors should be able to handle them, their tech is all about human enhancement and I really don´t see how replicators could assimilate that.

Comment

i think that the people that have thought the replicators might win are forgetting something important. all the acts we have seen the priors commit, from the telekinetic abbilities, to the planet-into-a-stargate, is all the priors doing, based on the technology in their staffs. we havent actually seen the Ori themselves do anything because they cant excercise their powers in this galaxy until they are more powerful because the Ancients will stop them. so if the Priors are so powerful alone, imagine how powerful the Ori are. they are as powerful as the Ascended Ancients. perhaps even more so because they are willing to actually excercise their powers. the very idea of the replicators taking on the priors is laughable.

Comment

We don’t even know if there is any kind of advanced tech in the priors staff. What if all the powers they use are psychic ones? Advanced brain patterns? And the staffs might just be like antennas, used for power amplification. There wouldn´t be any tech for the replicators to assimilate!

The priors would kick the replicators little evil lego buts.

I have another much more interesting idea. What if SGC becomes a nuisance to the priors and they need something more “techie” to hold of SGC while they load their big guns. What if they found some replicator lego bits laying around. Put them together again, and released them on the earth. Prior powered evil lego bugs all over the earth!

/Comblin
                    The masochist said to the sadist
                    - hit me!
                    The sadist answered
                    - no...

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
                      It's like asking who would win in a fight-Teal'c or Chevron guy.
                      I wanna see this just for laughs but then i wanna see chevron guy kick his ass

Comment

He actually has a name now its Walter Harriman although I cant remember his rank. (methinks seargant major although Landry calls him cheif.)
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          He actually has a name now its Walter Harriman although I cant remember his rank. (methinks seargant major although Landry calls him cheif.)
                          His rank is Sargeant.

Check here more more details of Chevon Guy
                          http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...anwalter.shtml
                          "They dyed me this colour!"
                          Ossie Davis
                          Bubba Ho-tep

Comment

Originally posted by 38_Minutes
                            His rank is Sargeant.

Check here more more details of Chevon Guy
                            http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...anwalter.shtml
                            I thought he was a chief master sergeant, I knew he was a sergeant rank and a I knew Landry called him chief. Oh well.

Comment

How powerful the Replicators are completely depends on what they consume, the Asgard would have easily wiped out the first generation Replicators if they hadn't made the mistake of letting the Replicators consume their technology. If the Ori or the Ancients or anyone else makes that same mistake they would get wiped out by the Replicators as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X