Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be on the new DVD box sets?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you think will be on the new DVD box sets?

In seasons 1 - 8 RDA's name was on the box sets. Now that he's no longer the star, who do you guys think it will be? BB, AT, MS, or CJ?

Ben, because he's first in the credits, and he should be.
    sigpic

Comment

No-ones name
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Perhaps Michael shanks as he is paid so much to star as Daniel Jackson.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          No-ones name

I agree -- no one. Just Stargate SG1. And I think that is how it should be as well.

Comment

I have no real bias as to wanting anyone in particular - whatever suits me. But BB has very clearly been set up by TPTB as the leading man of the show and its star, so I have no doubt that he'll be front and centre occupying the spot that RDA used to on merchandising.

I'm mildly curious to see the full blown credits when S9 starts on SKY and whether BB is above the titles as RDA was, or whether they'll have dropped that and just have him first in the credits after the titles.

Albion
            Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

They may but then again they may not. I think its safe to say either shanks or browder will get thier name on the box (due to product placement i think its more likely browder will get it as S9 is really his season.)
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                No-ones name
                Totally agree with this post. RDA had his name on the previous ones because of the big draw he was. This new team isn't about any one individual on the show now. Things are more team-oriented. So I think it will just read Stargate SG-1.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                  In seasons 1 - 8 RDA's name was on the box sets. Now that he's no longer the star, who do you guys think it will be? BB, AT, MS, or CJ?
                  I think they will show all 5 of them.

Comment

I know this sounds stupid but why don't they do one of the Producers or Writers like Peter Deluises or Robert C Coopers Stargate Sg1 or MGM Stargate Sg-1
                    or do MGM in expanded form
                    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

for season 8, it will still be RDA's name. i mean, look at skiffy's site, jack is all over it and he's not even in the show anymore

for the s9 dvd's, it'll be ben and probably with claudia focused on as well to make sure those last 3 scapers know that she's in there
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X