PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Tapping on SGA is confirmed!!-Pics

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 19th, 2005, 02:38 PM
From TV Guide (Sept. 25-Oct 1):
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9765/sgaat5zl.jpg
Incase of problems, I've inclosed the link to the pic. http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9765/sgaat5zl.jpg

Admiral Q O
September 19th, 2005, 02:40 PM
She'll be the prettiest hallucination he's ever had. ;)

GatetheWay
September 19th, 2005, 03:20 PM
This is great! I've been looking forward to more spoilers on 'Grace Under Pressure' for weeks. We get pictures too!

morjana
September 19th, 2005, 04:19 PM
From TV Guide (Sept. 25-Oct 1):

Incase of problems, I've inclosed the link to the pic. http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9765/sgaat5zl.jpg

Shiny!

Thank you so much for sharing this article.

:)

Morjana

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 19th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Shiny!

Thank you so much for sharing this article.

:)

Morjana
Your welcome Morjana

Steve_the_Wraith
September 19th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Great how am I supposed to wait till january now?

Seriously this is the episode I've been waiting for most.

BUT "bumbling science nerd" McKay!!!
Blow up one solar system and you get a reputation

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 19th, 2005, 06:08 PM

Dr Weir
September 19th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Thx, would give you more green but have to spread more rep first.

stargate barbie
September 19th, 2005, 07:08 PM
very cool. this is the first time i've really looked forward to and atlantis episode. can't wait

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 19th, 2005, 07:13 PM
very cool. this is the first time i've really looked forward to and atlantis episode. can't wait
Neither can I.

coolove
September 19th, 2005, 07:23 PM
I love that pic of them in the water. But "Sibling rivalry with a bit of sexual tension?" Okay. Let's not go there.

Osiris-RA
September 19th, 2005, 07:25 PM
*dies laughing*

*goes to the next world snickering*

*is reborn on earth as a Mockingbird*

:p

GatetheWay
September 19th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Yes looking forward to GUP.

Agent_Dark
September 19th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Haha woot! This episode sounds awesome! :D

Naeara
September 19th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Very cool! I love the Carter/McKay dynamic.

But "bumbling"? Whatever. :rolleyes:

SlytherinGal
September 19th, 2005, 09:58 PM
I am SOOOOO looking towards January now...I have heard about this! Thanks for the article Abydos :D

WooHoo! And Wet McKay too it looks like :p Sorry, couldn't help myself :)

CKO
September 19th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Shiny... oh thats gonna be so cool :) cant wait :D

Qasim
September 20th, 2005, 02:52 AM
WOOT!!! - Thanks Abydos :)

Tok'Ra Hostess
September 20th, 2005, 03:02 AM
BUT "bumbling science nerd" McKay!!!

Well, five sixths. It's not an exact science. :D
Carter blew up an entire system - intentionally, so I suppose that in comparison.... ;)
j/k.

I wonder who wrote the article.

Bagpuss
September 20th, 2005, 03:07 AM
*Happily throws broken pledge to avoid reading Atlantis spoilers in the bin* :D

This episode sounds great,imo.Carter/McKay snarkage/friendship seems to be back in business again at last.Pity it's seemingly only in McKay's head in this ep.

I'd hoped for a true SG-1/Atlantis crossover this season...but this'll do very nicely for now !

Thanks "NIWDA" for posting the info . :cool:

Lida
September 20th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Well, I've been trying to avoid spoilers, but this one was worth it! This should be a great episode, as DH and AT have great chemistry, and the character of Rodney McKay is just so great with Sam. It is a shame that it's only in Rodney's fevered brain, however, that might give the writers more leeway, to get silly, than if Sam were truly there, in the flesh, so to speak. ;)

Thanks for posting the article......looking forward to the episode already! :)

andromeda_fate
September 20th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I hadn't heard anything about this episode before and now I'm way excited. January?! I might not even have a t.v. anymore :(
I was just watching the episodes with Carter and McKay and I love their scenes together.
This episode should be great!

THE BIG UNIT
September 20th, 2005, 02:59 PM
This sounds great, i love it when McKay and Carter interact, i've been looking forward to this since atlantis began!

Space Cadette
September 20th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Thank you! Yay! Something to look forward to! NOW I'm excited :)

jckfan55
September 20th, 2005, 03:30 PM
I'm always glad to see AT--she will definitely make Atlantis a "must see" that week.

chocdoc
September 20th, 2005, 03:54 PM
I'm always glad to see AT--she will definitely make Atlantis a "must see" that week.

Same for me, jckfan55! Can't wait for this episode! I love Sam/Mckay interaction. :p

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 20th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Same for me, jckfan55! Can't wait for this episode! I love Sam/Mckay interaction. :p
With the exception Ripple Effect, this is episode I'm most waiting for. :D

GateFanTLH
September 21st, 2005, 06:06 AM
I got that same issue of TV Guide yesterday and believe me when I saw that arcticle I went nuts. I wanted to share it with everyone here and then I saw that someone already did. That is cool. Anyways I have been a McKay/Carter Shipper ever since a season 5 episode of SG-1 called 48 hours. Some people may get angry about that because of Jack but oh well. Can't wait till January to see Grace Under Pressure it is going to be a really great episode, just sad that it is McKay's imagination. I've been waiting a long time to see Carter and McKay interact again, even though alternate reality Carter and McKay did interact a little in Moebius in season 8 SG-1.

gilthoniel
September 21st, 2005, 06:10 PM
I think Rodney is a much better match for her than Jack too. She'd never be bored with Rodney, they could talk about science forever and just think how smart their kids would be.

Elbereth

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 21st, 2005, 06:57 PM
I think Rodney is a much better match for her than Jack too. She'd never be bored with Rodney, they could talk about science forever and just think how smart their kids would be.

Elbereth
I'm a Jack/Sam Person. and I absolutely disagree with your statement!!!

gilthoniel
September 21st, 2005, 10:00 PM
I'm a Jack/Sam Person. and I absolutely disagree with your statement!!!

That's absolutely your right, but apparently Amanda Tapping doesn't:
"I just can't see Carter and O'Neill having a long term, functioning relationship."
Amanda Tapping, Dreamwatch #12, October 2005.

According to TV Guide though, she does seem to enjoy the banter and sexual tension between Carter and McKay. ;)

Elbereth

Uber
September 21st, 2005, 10:21 PM
That's absolutely your right, but apparently Amanda Tapping doesn't:
"I just can't see Carter and O'Neill having a long term, functioning relationship."
Amanda Tapping, Dreamwatch #12, October 2005.

According to TV Guide though, she does seem to enjoy the banter and sexual tension between Carter and McKay. ;)

ElberethWell she's said lots of things over the years...both pro and con ship...I personally think she's tired of the issue for the moment and would love to have Sam focus on other things...

That being said, I love watching Sam and McKay together...but this should be especially fun since it's Sam...but not really. Who knows how his delusional mind will flesh her out, so to speak? What decidedly "non-Sam" like traits will his imagination generate????

Time will tell and I just hope I can wait that long... :eek:

:cool:

the fifth man
September 22nd, 2005, 02:15 PM
Can't wait for this one. Nice to finally see some interaction.

PartyLikeIts1984
September 22nd, 2005, 06:32 PM
Aaaaaaaah! I am so excited to the max!

Most excellent.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 22nd, 2005, 06:44 PM
Aaaaaaaah! I am so excited to the max!

Most excellent.
I think we all are. And Green Bay is NorthWest from were I live

N8ball88
September 23rd, 2005, 06:42 AM
She'll be the prettiest hallucination he's ever had. ;)

I agree! :)

N8ball88
September 23rd, 2005, 06:45 AM
I think we all are. And Green Bay is NorthWest from were I live

I definately am excited about it! :D

I had to reply because I see you say Green Bay is Northwest from where you live. I used to live in Wausau, which is about an hour west of Green bay. Go Pack! :) :D

Rail'k
September 23rd, 2005, 01:12 PM
(does happy dance) Cool i cant wait (does happy dance)(builds time machene) Zap

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 23rd, 2005, 01:27 PM
I definately am excited about it! :D

I had to reply because I see you say Green Bay is Northwest from where you live. I used to live in Wausau, which is about an hour west of Green bay. Go Pack! :) :D
Yes, go Pack!!! and lets finally win a game this year

Erised
September 24th, 2005, 05:54 PM
a hallucination?? Great! Why does it always have to be a hallucination?? :S :( It's not even a real cross-over then!!

PartyLikeIts1984
September 24th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Yes, go Pack!!! and lets finally win a game this year

Heck yes, let's win. I'm tired of moping ever Sunday afternoon. I've been a Packers fan all my life. My first game was on Christmas Eve. We won agains the Steelers when Ynacy Thigpen dropped the ball in the endzone. So much love for that game.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 24th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Heck yes, let's win. I'm tired of moping ever Sunday afternoon. I've been a Packers fan all my life. My first game was on Christmas Eve. We won agains the Steelers when Ynacy Thigpen dropped the ball in the endzone. So much love for that game.
I've been a Packer fan since 1995, that's when I first remember watching football.

rac76
September 24th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the article. I'll be looking forward to this episode, it will be interesting on how its played out. I will also enjoy seeing Mckay all wet!! ;)

As for the packers..I'm not a huge football fan. I find the game too boring..I mean it seems like one huge commercial. All they seem to do is take a commerical break every two seconds! Don't you all find that boring? I do enjoy the Super Bowl, because there is actually a game being played! It seems faster pace when it reaches the SB, and its probably because it has the two best teams in the League.

Macilnar
September 24th, 2005, 06:57 PM
I still wish Daniel Jackson was going...

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 24th, 2005, 07:07 PM
I still wish Daniel Jackson was going...
Me, too!

AGateFan
September 24th, 2005, 07:37 PM
:eek: You wish Daniel Jackson would be in a McKay hallucination?!?!?! :eek:

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 24th, 2005, 07:52 PM
no, wanted daniel was in the cross-over episode, in the McKay Hallucination, Okay?! :S

Macilnar
September 24th, 2005, 08:04 PM
No I want Jackson to be in a cross-over episode.

AGateFan
September 24th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Im 0-3 on my jokes on gateworld tonight. :S I'm even using the funny faces. :(

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 24th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Hope this will make you happy :D

Agent_Dark
September 24th, 2005, 08:34 PM
I thought it was funny :P

SmallTimePerson
September 25th, 2005, 09:06 PM
i hate breaks have to wait till januruary. *quickly sets up calendar*

Coley
October 2nd, 2005, 08:31 AM
Guess this will be the first ep of SGA I watch. Looking forward to the McKay/Carter interaction!

LoveYouBaby
October 2nd, 2005, 09:22 AM
It's cool that Carter is now on Atlantis, but as I already suspected... she's nothing more than a hallucination.

the dancer of spaz
October 2nd, 2005, 05:14 PM
Yep. This is gonna be a blast.

Now, is Canada gonna get it before the rest of us? :p

ChopinGal
October 2nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
Well she's said lots of things over the years...both pro and con ship...I personally think she's tired of the issue for the moment and would love to have Sam focus on other things...

That being said, I love watching Sam and McKay together...but this should be especially fun since it's Sam...but not really. Who knows how his delusional mind will flesh her out, so to speak? What decidedly "non-Sam" like traits will his imagination generate????

Time will tell and I just hope I can wait that long... :eek:

:cool:

I agree completely ... it does seem to be a simulation of Grace from SG1; however, the Sam-McKay pairing is going to be fun no matter how they decide to bring it about!

Those two actors definitely enjoy the interaction between their two characters and heaven knows what McKay will cook up in his imagination! How about his line in the SA finale about having planets populated by "tall blondes" - I think that was what I heard! Obviously, another reference to his Samfatuation! :D

the dancer of spaz
October 2nd, 2005, 08:26 PM
I agree completely ... it does seem to be a simulation of Grace from SG1; however, the Sam-McKay pairing is going to be fun no matter how they decide to bring it about!

Those two actors definitely enjoy the interaction between their two characters and heaven knows what McKay will cook up in his imagination! How about his line in the SA finale about having planets populated by "tall blondes" - I think that was what I heard! Obviously, another reference to his Samfatuation! :D

You definitely heard right, and I had to chuckle rather loudly at that comment. Only SGA/SG-1 fans could really get that. :p

sgatelvr
October 3rd, 2005, 03:46 AM
I thought it was funny! And, I was thinking the same thing!! :D

sgatelvr
October 3rd, 2005, 03:51 AM
GUP is going to be great! I love the snarkyness between McKay & Carter. Well, let's hope McKay learned something from Lt. Cadman, eh? Oh, and I have to say, Carter in PINK?! Never thought I'd see the day! :p I can't wait until January! *Sigh* Thanks for posting the article, Abydos!! :D

valaCB
October 30th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Sound great :)

Hulabaloo
October 30th, 2005, 01:26 AM
Now i cant wait for this episode!