This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada(east): 2x09 Aurora airs @ 8pm tonight

For the Canadians who get TMN dont forget that Aurora airs tonight even though SciFi has not yet aired it.

Originally posted by TOA
    For the Canadians who get TMN dont forget that Aurora airs tonight even though SciFi has not yet aired it.
    i dont live in canada but fortunately for me my cousin does and he'll send me over the video so i shud have it by next day delivery worth every penny

Comment

LoL...Yeah...my 4th cousin that lives up in the Yukon is doing the same for me

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
        gotta love those canaidian cousins eh???
        god bless the speedyness of the canaidian postal service!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
          My mothers cousins friends sister is doing it for me
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

You guys just might as well say, "My Dad's Uncle's Sister's Brother-in-law's Grandmother's Grandson's Father up in Canada is doing it for me, and his name is Bitt Torant from Newfoundland."

Yes I know it's spelled wrong.
            Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

You have a Dad's Uncle's Sister's Brother-in-law's Grandmother's Grandson's Father up in Canada name Bit? I also have a Dad's Uncle's Sister's Brother-in-law's Grandmother's Grandson's Father up in Canada name Bit! What are the chances?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Mines first name is http second name server
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

I really hope you will provide us with informations... for us who don't have such cousins...*caught*

Comment

well i live in Canada and will watch the show in 3 hours
                    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
                      well i live in Canada and will watch the show in 3 hours
                      Only 3 more hours *sighs* I have to go to bed now, it already 11PM over here so... but I want detailed Spoilers in the morning

Comment

$*%^^$##%$^%$&$%&

My country is airing season 4 of sg1 woohoo lucky me

Comment

Originally posted by 4574
                          $*%^^$##%$^%$&$%&

My country is airing season 4 of sg1 woohoo lucky me
                          Waugh! Hang in there you'll catch up and gee I'm kind of envious just think you can watch seasons 5 thru 9 and Atlantis and it will all be new! I'm an optimist!

Comment

I don't need a cousin in Canada (even though I have two) because I already live there!!! Oh yeah, good old TMN, though usually it sucks that I get it on TMN because usually, like with conversion for example, you guys have 2 days less waiting than me
                            Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

I'm going to download it or watch it on SciFi (on Friday) first. I haven't decided yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X