X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis:Rising on PSP

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4138

Don't forget that there are plenty of neat TV Shows on PSP (for their UMD-format discs) to enjoy, either out already or coming soon: Batman (Adam West) - The Movie, Beavis & Butt-head, Chappelle's Show, Creature Comforts, Da Ali G Show - Seasons 1 & 2, Entourage Season 1, Family Guy - Volume 1, Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story, Good Times - Season 1, He-Man - Volumes 1 & 2, Lost - Pilot Episode, Ren & Stimpy Show, Sanford and Son - Season 1, Saturday Night Live - Will Ferrell Volume & Chris Farley Volume, South Park - When Technology Attacks, Spawn: The Animated Series, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series - Volumes 1 & 2, SpongeBob SquarePants, Stargate: Atlantis - Rising
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I think GateWorld mentioned that a while ago, or was that Stargate the movie.
    sigpic

Comment

You know if the PSP disks were included with the full version or cheaper then the full version then I may consider getting it. The fact that the PSP disk is the same price as the full version is ridiculous. Why would I buy the disk for the tiney PSP screen when I can get it for the same price for my big screen. Bad marketing on Sonys side is my opnion. If they gave the PSP disk with the full verison or sold them half price I may be happy to get a PSP so I could have stargate on the go.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        I think GateWorld mentioned that a while ago, or was that Stargate the movie.
        Yeah, that's kind of old news.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
          You know if the PSP disks were included with the full version or cheaper then the full version then I may consider getting it. The fact that the PSP disk is the same price as the full version is ridiculous. Why would I buy the disk for the tiney PSP screen when I can get it for the same price for my big screen. Bad marketing on Sonys side is my opnion. If they gave the PSP disk with the full verison or sold them half price I may be happy to get a PSP so I could have stargate on the go.
          My brother has a psp, and since we have a subscription to Netflix he rents UMD movies and takes them with him to watch in his off time. It's not bad as a portable player but you are correct in saying they are a waste to purchase. I think even netflix is taking a loss on renting them.

Comment

Working...
          X