PDA

View Full Version : CBS To Cross 'Threshold' Tomorrow Night

Qasim
September 15th, 2005, 12:47 PM
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/listings.cgi?id=20050825cbs02

"THRESHOLD," A NEW DRAMA SERIES STARRING CARLA GUGINO, EMMY AWARD WINNER CHARLES S. DUTTON, BRIAN VAN HOLT, BRENT SPINER, ROB BENEDICT AND PETER DINKLAGE, WILL DEBUT WITH A TWO-HOUR SERIES PREMIERE, FRIDAY, SEPT. 16 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Trees Made of Glass Parts I and 2" -- Carla Gugino ("Sin City"), Emmy Award winner Charles S. Dutton ("Something the Lord Made"), Brian Van Holt ("House of Wax"), Brent Spiner ("Star Trek: The Next Generation"), Rob Benedict ("Felicity") and Peter Dinklage ("The Station Agent") star in the new series, THRESHOLD, which debuts with a two-hour series premiere event, Friday, Sept. 16 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The suspense drama focuses on a team of experts who, after a strange phenomenon is discovered, must try to thwart the possible global threats that stem from it.

MarshAngel
September 15th, 2005, 02:23 PM
I'll have to catch glimpses during Stargate breaks. I want to watch it but they unfortunatley put it on at a bad time.

It seems to me CBS may be making a mistake putting the show on Friday nights. That's not showing a lot of great confidence in the shows ability to do well. Friday night show's typically get cancelled on major networks.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
September 15th, 2005, 04:09 PM
All in favor of not watching it, raise your hand.
*Abydos raises hand*