This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas on how to improve please

Okay, this thread did contain a a potential story however i have now decided to definately do it. So to not give it all away to you all iv edited away the post.

Just so you know its not another virtual series. It's more the next level of fan fiction. Here's a quick summary:
    • The episodes are not script written, they are written in novel form. The length of each episode is TBC however they will not be as long as a virtual series episode.
    • Alarius wil have no website. Instead all episodes will be released on a dedicated forum in individual threads.
    • The launch date depends on when i get the first ep completed.
    • One season will be 12 episodes (british style!)
    • We have a whole new characters, not using any recognisable characters unless its a guest part for somebody like Thor or Gerak.
    • I am still not sure whether or not to complete a virtual cast. I'm not sure yet.
    Last edited by Simonthefurling; 16 September 2005, 09:25 AM.

Awesome...just awesome!

Comment

Hehe, thank you. I've decided to go ahead with a 12 episode season (which is your average british season like doctor who). They wont be 42 minutes long, they wont be written in script. However it'l be an on running storyline with all new characters, so i guess its art fan fic part virtual series. The episodes will simply be posted on a forum.

Comment

Working...
      X