X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Nykl has answered some questions about Zelenka

Hello!

There's a new little Q/A with David Nykl where he answered some
    questions about his character in Atlantis.

It's a bit short but check it there:
    David Nykl interview
    Last edited by Wallpaperman; 17 September 2005, 09:29 AM.
    Gilles
    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
    Ben Browder interview
    Beau Bridges interview

Nice interview - thanks

More Zelenka coming soon
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Hi again, I'd like to inform you of an update of this interview.
      David Nykl has just sent me some new material that I published on the interview page:

http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...id_nykl_01.htm

This is a video clip made by someone called "Derry". Well, I don't know who is he/she, but I suppose that if David has sent it to me for publishing it on the site, then that's Ok.

The second material is a high-rez photo from a convention ...

Enjoy!
      Gilles

Amanda Tapping interview
      Ben Browder interview
      Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Its a good vid about Season 1 Zelenka but I am not sure if it was the right choice of song
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Thanks for the link!

Comment

Great interview...even if it was short...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
              Hi again, I'd like to inform you of an update of this interview.
              David Nykl has just sent me some new material that I published on the interview page:

http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...id_nykl_01.htm

This is a video clip made by someone called "Derry". Well, I don't know who is he/she, but I suppose that if David has sent it to me for publishing it on the site, then that's Ok.

The second material is a high-rez photo from a convention ...

Enjoy!
              Derry makes wonderful music videos.

Can you tell us what convention the photo was taken? And what's the story with the other photo of David with the hat and sunglasses? Is that from the Stargate golf tourney I've heard snippets about?

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                Does s/he have a website?
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652

Can you tell us what convention the photo was taken? And what's the story with the other photo of David with the hat and sunglasses? Is that from the Stargate golf tourney I've heard snippets about?
                  I don't know, he did not make comments on these photos but I will ask him in the same time as I will forward the thanks of Derry (who wrote me).
                  Gilles

Amanda Tapping interview
                  Ben Browder interview
                  Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Gotta love the guy!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hmm, that was good I liked the vid too. It is a pity he isn't a regular character but as long as TPTB don't do a Peter to him I guess it isn't so bad for him playing a semi-regular character. He is to most people I think an integral part of the show now anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X