Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STARGATE SG 1 & ATLANTIS WERE DID IT GO WRONG ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STARGATE SG 1 & ATLANTIS WERE DID IT GO WRONG ?

ok so any one else thinks that seasson 8 is plot line is stupidity at its worst

just some food for your mind !!

ONE : REPLICATORS CAN KICK THE ASGARD IS BUTT IN BATTLE WHAT CHANCE DO HUMANS/SNAKE HEADS STAND AGAINST THEM ?

TWO : DO WE NOT HAVE A STARGATE ANY MORE ? WHAT HAPPEND TO TRAVELING TO OTHER WORLDS AND MEETING NEW ALIENS ? OH NOW LETS GET THE BIG JAFFA AN APARTMENT AND GIVE CARTER A BOYFRIEND

THREE : THE BIG HONKING TIME DEVICE DIDNT WORK UNGH PLZ PEOPLE

AS FOR ATLANTIS ?

ONE : THE LOSS CITY WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE US WEAPONS TO DEFEND OURSELFS AGAINST THE SNAKEHEAD INSTEAD THEY MAKE A MORE POWERFULL ENEMY !?

ILL STOP THERE BECAUSE THE ANGER GETS TO ME SUCH GOOD GOOD SHOWS SUCH SUCH BAD STARTS AND ENDINGS

ANCIENT-ARCHANGEMON OUT

PS : yes i dont use proper gramar i dont use comas or periods hell i varely speak english but i can writte it not good but at least i can writte it so there

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I am certainly glad you are wrong.

Comment

1. The replicators beat the Asgard so consistently because of the Asgard's mindset of advancing their technology. Humans beat the replicators in their encounters because of the mindset of using what limited resources we have in creative and somewhat unpredictable ways to overcome obsticles. As Thor put it, the Asgard were too smart, they needed us humans to give them some "stupid" ideas to beat the replicators. The Goa'uld will probably take heavy losses, as their military strategy doesn't depend so much on tech or tactics as it does sheer brute force.

2. The gate episodes are still about, though the show is spending a little more time exploring the world outside the gate. However, not every episode is going to be a character piece and just drama. Don't exagerate the situation.

3. What time device are we talking about? The one from Window of Opportunity (early season 4) won't be revisited ever again as far as I know.

Atlantis

1. The city was never supposed to be just a nice cache of weapons for our defense and nothing else. It's a city, filled with a variety of technology, not to mention it stands as a record of the Ancients culture. They're taking an essentially one-way trip into another galaxy to which the Goa'uld's influence has yet to reach. All good stories need conflict, and in this conflict, the antagonist was capable of defeating a race far more advanced than the Goa'uld. I wouldn't complain about the Wraith as an enemy until I've seen their tactics, and probably only if their tatics give me reason to doubt their abilities to beat the Ancients.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Sounds like you should find another show to watch, perhaps not come to this forum to bash our show?

Comment

All that for your first post? Welcome, I guess. Atlantis hasn't even aired and it has already gone wrong? Maybe, you picked the wrong show to follow if you aren't willing to give a new series a fair chance.

Comment

First post, well you shared your opinion but they are all negative. How can you possibly be looking forward to the show when you are already making false judgements about it?
            __

__

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but considering you have already formed yours based on something you haven't even seen I'd say yours is pretty useless. No offense.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I'd suggest picking up a couple of books, maybe on anger management and net etiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  I'd suggest picking up a couple of books, maybe on anger management and net etiquette

Hehehe. I agree!
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by ancient-archangemon
                    ONE : THE LOSS CITY WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE US WEAPONS TO DEFEND OURSELFS AGAINST THE SNAKEHEAD INSTEAD THEY MAKE A MORE POWERFULL ENEMY !?
                    Ok, first episode, we figure out how to work the ancient glowy-jellyfish-of-doom weapon (by the way, I want that listed as the official name in the Omnipedia ) then we manage to fire it from earth, and destroy every gou'ald out there within hours.

Second episode....the team is sitting in front of the gate, playing poker.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hehehe! lol I like your thinking
                      __

__

Comment

Just because you're angry doesn't mean you have to use caps lock on your entire message. Use it for emphasis. Play around with bold and italics. Mix it up a little.

1. Replicators tend to be defeated by stupid ideas. That's why we're better qualified than the Asgard.

2. There are nicer ways to word your displeasure. How about "Concentrate on defense and exploration, not the personal lives of the characters!" See? And no caps lock, either!

3. No clue what you're talking about. I know the time device, but what does that have to do with the price of peas in Peoria?

And as for Atlantis... dontcha just hate it when what you hope will be a magnificent solution only ends up adding to your problems? SO typical!

Other than that... Well, as Jack would say, "Go to your Happy Place." It's possible to complain without being hostile towards everyone and everything. Good luck finding something else to watch on Fridays. I recommend Joan of Arcadia. Or maybe Monk and Touching Evil. Or turn off your TV and go read one of those books Teal'c mentioned.

Comment

Maybe you show watch another show, you seem a little stressed.

The writers changed the team, they are exports now and on defense of Earth, going through the Stargate costs to much and they want to expand cheaper Earth based story lines.

Maybe you should WATCH Atlantis before bashing it.
                          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Yeah, we're better against he reps than anyone because of our SUPER WEAPONS!!!!!
                            __

__

Comment

Think the Ancient Glowy-Jellyfish-Of-Doom weapon works against replicators? It seemed to literally eat the Kull Warriors, and they had armor that made them energy-based-weapon-immune......
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X