This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rda

what episodes does RDA guest star in season 9?

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Avalon Part 1 & Origin.

Comment

Hes ment to make 3 appearances in season 9...so far he has made 2..anybody know when his next appearance is??
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Nope, season finale most likely!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          Hes ment to make 3 appearances in season 9...so far he has made 2..anybody know when his next appearance is??
          Unless "3 appearances" doesn't mean "3 episodes".

Appearance 1: Mitchell's bedside where O'Neill tells Mitchell that he can have his pick of assignments

Appearance 2: Playing chess with Landry

Appearance 3: Discussion with Daniel/Flight with Mitchell.

Hope I'm wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
            Unless "3 appearances" doesn't mean "3 episodes".

Appearance 1: Mitchell's bedside where O'Neill tells Mitchell that he can have his pick of assignments

Appearance 2: Playing chess with Landry

Appearance 3: Discussion with Daniel/Flight with Mitchell.

Hope I'm wrong, though.
            I too hope that this is not the case. We have yet to get S9 in Oz. I'm surviving on DVD's at the moment and from the sounds of it, it will be that way when we do finally get the new season.

Hopefully RDA will appear in the season finale.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I don't know, personally, I think he's done. At least this season. I hope I'm wrong, but it won't crush me if I'm not.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

RDA is ment to make appearances in 3 eps this season... i think i read that somewhere on GW

Comment

Someone asked Joe Mallozi about more RDA this seaon apparently he won't be turning up in anymore episodes
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                    Someone asked Joe Mallozi about more RDA this seaon apparently he won't be turning up in anymore episodes
                    ok...thats just so unfair
                    it'll be hard but life will have to go on......with the hope RDA comming back

Comment

Yep Joe said it won't come back later this season.

Unless it's a surprise... doubtfull.

Comment

JM said no more RDA "this year". Some have interpreted that to mean he could be in the season finale since that will air next year (2006). I'm not too sure though. It would seem TPTB would want to get the hype up if RDA were indeed returning for an episode.
                        SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Maybe after a rest RDA would come back........
                          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
                            JM said no more RDA "this year". Some have interpreted that to mean he could be in the season finale since that will air next year (2006). I'm not too sure though. It would seem TPTB would want to get the hype up if RDA were indeed returning for an episode.
                            I think of "year" as "season"...

But I prefer to wait and see.

Comment

I know that the episode "Ripple Effect" will air next year so maybe when somebody said something about JM saying that RDA will not appear this year and (this is something JM did not say) maybe next year.I think that when "Ripple Effect" airs RDA will appear maybe (This is my opinion) that RDA will be an AU version of jack and be at the SGC and then the real jack will come and think "woa.uummmmm carter? what the h*** is going on here?"...........lol?

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Working...
                              X