Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, David!

Muahaha.

I thought about just PM'ing you a snarky note, but I figured this was much more publically humiliating and a much better waste of time and sever space.

I will, however, spare you my singing. The board's hopping tonight and I don't wanna scare everyone off.

Hope it's a happy one. The Lowdown must've been a nice early birthday present... although I'm sure you already know everything anyway.

And yes, I realize technically it isn't your birthday where YOU are for another hour or two. ...Or three. Something middle, anyway. But since I won't be awake then and I AM awake now and drunk off the joy of the Lowdown (specifically all the McKay/Hewletty goodness in the Lowdown) I figure now's the perfect time to post greetings.

A new thread for taunting. Yay!

Happy 21st Birthday,David !

Have a wonderful day. Hope you get loads of lovely Pressies !
    Go David !

(OK,I'm in "Cheery" mode,Shadow....despite wishing I could see the Lowdown etc now,instead of waiting til September... )

*Pouts*
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Birthday, you have, happy.
      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

21st? Go drink! Celebrate you're defeat of your country's stupid legal age!

Comment

Looks like I can buy him that beer on either side of the border now without worrying about the legality of it.

Not that laws ever mean much to ME.

Comment

Oh gosh guys, I just caught this thread. *face red*
            BTW, Darren's birthday is Febuary 12. He is so dead next year.
            And so are you, Shadow

It's a shame there isn't anything spectacular you can do on your 21st, like for that day only you can get in free at Holiday World or something . I'm not much of a drinking guy.

Comment

Me either, actually. But it's tradition.

Hmmm... Maybe when we go to Cronos (or whever we end up) I'll tell the waitress it's your birthday, just to see what happens.

Oh, and your threats me nothing to me.

Comment

I was particularly dazzled by our waitress last year. Forgot all about it until you mentioned it

At Ed Debevits in Chicago, you get a very visible smooch on the cheek from a waitress when it's your birthday. That is if you can get her to stop harrassing you.

Comment

Oh, well, if you want some "private time" with the waitress, just say the word. I'm sure the rest of us would be happy to clear off so she can sing ya a very cozy edition of "Happy Birthday". Of course, we'd torment you ceaselessly about it, but you're a big boy now, I'm sure you could cope.

Me, I'm gonna have to concentrate on getting Corin to take his shirt off for me. I mean, for charity. That'd definitely make a good graphic for the forums. A very graphic graphic...

Comment

I'm sure if you asked nicely he would do it. Or if, like you said, you found a way to put your thoughts on screen, that would probably be the quickest way.

Comment

Awwww....David's legal! I'm not much of a drinker either David so I went to Vegas for my 21st. Sin City is a great place to spend your 21st. I even won $1,000.00 which was a really nice birthday present for me.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Gatecon with my friends is a great way to spend my 21st.

Comment

Happy birthday David!!!

Have a GREAT day!
                          __

__

Comment

I sure will try. I'm working at a bank right now, taking a bit of a breather, and because of the holiday yesterday we've got twice the work load today. It is truly stressful.

Comment

Happy Birthday David!!!!
                              Hope it is a good one!!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                              X