This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 Season 9 in Australia

Anyone know when/if Channel 7 in Australia plan to start screening SG1 Season 9?

Just download the eps. i do
    Mercy is the mark of a great man *stab* maybe im just a good man *stab* well im okay

Amanda Waller: Bruce's DNA was easy enough to obtain. He left it all over town.
    [Terry raises eyebrow]
    Amanda Waller: Not remotely what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelBob
      Just download the eps. i do

i wouldn't be saying that in public if i were you...lol
      My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Originally posted by kowodo
        Anyone know when/if Channel 7 in Australia plan to start screening SG1 Season 9?
        Ch7 said sometime next year, they didnt give a date or even an broad idea of when.

Comment

is better getting it on dvd or an other source because even if chanel 7 put it on it will just be crap. not shown in right order, note in sync with altantist, put on a time when when most people forget about, miss eposodes, the list goes on. my final vertic. chanel 7 = crap
          if i didnt find my other source of watching stargqate then i proberlly wouldnt be a fan of the show and stargate woundnt have made any money from me buying the dvd's

Comment

Originally posted by Neon-Frog
            Ch7 said sometime next year, they didnt give a date or even an broad idea of when.
            Yes according to Stargate News Australia Channel 7 will screen Season 9 and SGA Season 2. There is no date set as yet except 'some time in 2006'! More info on the site. Sorry no direct link to the season 9 announcement you will have to scroll down the page away to see it.

http://www.gasbo.net/stargate/news.htm
            Last edited by Willow'sCat; 16 September 2005, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X