Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Finale????? Did I miss something?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Finale????? Did I miss something?

Hey guys!! On the shows site at sci fi.com it says that aurora and lost boys is the season finale...but on the gateworld site it credits at least 10 more episodes for season 2.....I seem to be missing something here...... thanks guys
    Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

I noticed that as well. It must be a mistake in Scifi broadcasting.

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
      Hey guys!! On the shows site at sci fi.com it says that aurora and lost boys is the season finale...but on the gateworld site it credits at least 10 more episodes for season 2.....I seem to be missing something here...... thanks guys
      Fear not.

Skiffy has 2 half seasons a year, whereas most other networks have 1 bigger one.

We have July 15--> September 23, then we wait, impatiently to get January --> March, which is the season finale. Then we wait for July and a brand new season again.

We get about the same # of eps per season - shows do 22, or 23 sometimes, but we just get them more spaced out.
      ~*~*~*~*~*
      not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

And something that doesn't help add to my confusion is the fact that I get the show on the movie-network and not on sci fi......
        Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

They should have said 'mid-season' finale. In the US they split the season. The last 10 episodes will be shown starting January.
          Sig by Camy

Comment

No, you didn't miss anything. SciFi's seasons run differently than the rest of the US television seasons. SciFi puts 1/2 of its season on from mid July to mid Sep. Then it breaks for repeats, movies, other stuff while they complete filming the second half of the season. Then the SECOND half of the season will air in the US beginning in January.

I believe the UK schedule is that SGA's season begins in September or October (I'm not sure since I live in the US) and runs through the entire season, so they get the new, second half of the season episodes before we see them in the US.

Comment

That confused me too, they should correct that mistake.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken
                No, you didn't miss anything. SciFi's seasons run differently than the rest of the US television seasons. SciFi puts 1/2 of its season on from mid July to mid Sep. Then it breaks for repeats, movies, other stuff while they complete filming the second half of the season. Then the SECOND half of the season will air in the US beginning in January.

I believe the UK schedule is that SGA's season begins in September or October (I'm not sure since I live in the US) and runs through the entire season, so they get the new, second half of the season episodes before we see them in the US.
                sure do
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

I guess the wording is meant to mean the last episodes of this year, but it is a little confusing. It makes us panicky when we think we only have two more new episodes coming to us!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

On the scifi site it says that it is the "Two hour SUMMER finale." it says nothing about a season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by antiquus
                      On the scifi site it says that it is the "Two hour SUMMER finale." it says nothing about a season finale.
                      well, summer is a season

Comment

Working...
                      X