This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapons!!!

OK, we all know that the P90 is cool and that the ailen weapons are amazingbut what is your favorite Earth Weapon that they use. This excludes the P90 since they always use that and it is everyones favorite. So what is it? M4? MP5? Perhaps maybe the Stinger Missile launcher? Personally I would choose the M249.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

This is a "science and technology" thread, how exactly?
    Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

i like that big machine gun they sometimes use. the one that needs a box to hold the bullets.

Comment

You gotta love the Rail guns! Impact velocity of mach 5! That is insanley COOL!!!!!!

It'd come in so handy when someone cuts infront of you....

The Ultimate Tech thread, for more discussions on FTL, ZPE, and pie

Relativity Q & A - Got questions? Want answers? Me too, but i got some answers too

Click this link to visit the place for my ideas and experiments to hide

Comment

I like the M203, M16 looking gun but better, you see that Colonel of Sg-13 using it in "Heroes" part one and two

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
            I like the M203, M16 looking gun but better, you see that Colonel of Sg-13 using it in "Heroes" part one and two
            Whiskey Tango Hotel?!?! The M-203 is a grenade launcher that is attached to the M-16, M-4, TAR-21, etc.

This excludes the P90 since they always use that and it is everyones favorite.
            ...so I'm a nobody?

Comment

You said it! - No, only jokin - the P90's cool, but like all guns is designed for specific purposes, and therefore is not useful in every situation.

Btw - impact velocity of mach 5? How big is the rail gun you're referring to?
              "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

Originally posted by cozzerob
                You said it! - No, only jokin - the P90's cool, but like all guns is designed for specific purposes, and therefore is not useful in every situation.
                Heh... in the opinon of a crazy person like myself, the only thing that the SGC ought to use the P90 for would be as a PDW (like it was designed for in the first place) for amoured vehicle crews, iff they could figure out how to get Strykers or LAV-25s to the Gateroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord §okar
                  I'm with you. I'm confused on that.
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

the carter special for me, or the spaz 12 shotgun
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

yeah this should be in the off topic part of the forum

Comment

Originally posted by cozzerob
                        Btw - impact velocity of mach 5? How big is the rail gun you're referring to?
                        The Rail Guns in Seige part 2. Im pretty sure Colonel Everret said to Liutenant Ford 'These guns have an impact velocity of mach 5'

I think it was

The Ultimate Tech thread, for more discussions on FTL, ZPE, and pie

Relativity Q & A - Got questions? Want answers? Me too, but i got some answers too

Click this link to visit the place for my ideas and experiments to hide

Comment

Sorry new here. I could have sworn I saw something on weapons around here.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

No doubt you did, the "no spam" rule around here has token value at best. Of course they selectively feel very strongly about flame.
                            Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Guns = Technology. We've had threads like this before with no complaints from members.

My favourite gun = Zats, they just make such a *cool* sound
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                              X