stargate horizon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate horizon?

what in the world is stargate horizon, i just saw it on the gate world main page, what the hell is it, and the stargate horizon webpage is no help at all

Did you try clicking on the About link on the Stargate: Horizon homepage?
    Rocky

Comment

ok yeh semi helpful, but like what channel will it be showing on if it show

Comment

Originally posted by Shishcabob30
        ok yeh semi helpful, but like what channel will it be showing on if it show
        It doesn't air on TV now, and there are no plans for it to do so.
        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak
          It doesn't air on TV now, and there are no plans for it to do so.
          It still is pretty sweet, though. I'm on the sixth ep of season one, and like what I've read so far.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I've started to read it. It is very intriguing (interesting), but I think, that it will be better if it was in a "book" style, not "script". It is very uncomfortable to read PDF scripts on PDA (pocket pc) - PDF file is protected even from the word wrap
            Does anybody know where to get non-script version of Strgate Horizon story?

Comment

i dont thin kthat you can, but if you can i could do with it. It is very good though, and there are a few other series on the way, including Destiny, there is a plan under way for a hub of these shows (5 in all I think) see the Stargate Universe thread I posted (just click my name and go onto "all threads by..." part) for more information
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Hi there people
                I am slightly confused. Is Horizons an actual spin off show like Atlantis or is it something else. I'm suddenly very confused because Ben Browder is in it and I'm going "huh?"

Sorry guys. Please excuse my dense-ness but I am currently very confused.

Comment

http://www.stargatehorizon.com/about.php

Comment

Thank you!!! Champion!!!

I had been to the site but must have skipped over that one (how I skipped over the "About" page I will never know - am such a ditz today it's sooooo not funny)

Anybody else have any opinions, thoughts, info etc?

Comment

Stargate: Horizon is a fan-fic. from what i read it is a virtural (on-line) spin off. MGM has nothing to do with it, and it is not part of the actual stargate universe. it takes place few years into the future. ben Browder is "in Stargate horizon" because the fan wrote him in before sg1 season nine was anounced. i hope i have been helpfull.

Comment

Osiris, you get a green for saving me post that link!
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I've read about this show a year ago also tried to read it but i don't like the way is written as a script. Maybe it would have been better as a book or a comic book.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by runnerX View Post
                            I've read about this show a year ago also tried to read it but i don't like the way is written as a script. Maybe it would have been better as a book or a comic book.
                            It wouldnt have been the same with Horizon in book format.

Comment

hehe
                              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Working...
                              X