PDA

View Full Version : stargate horizon?

Shishcabob30
September 13th, 2005, 07:03 PM
what in the world is stargate horizon, i just saw it on the gate world main page, what the hell is it, and the stargate horizon webpage is no help at all

Erik Pasternak
September 13th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Did you try clicking on the About (http://www.stargatehorizon.com/about.php) link on the Stargate: Horizon (http://www.stargatehorizon.com/) homepage? ;)

Shishcabob30
September 13th, 2005, 07:11 PM
ok yeh semi helpful, but like what channel will it be showing on if it show

Erik Pasternak
September 13th, 2005, 07:40 PM
ok yeh semi helpful, but like what channel will it be showing on if it show
It doesn't air on TV now, and there are no plans for it to do so.

the fifth man
September 13th, 2005, 08:52 PM
It doesn't air on TV now, and there are no plans for it to do so.

It still is pretty sweet, though. I'm on the sixth ep of season one, and like what I've read so far. :)

A'wer
September 14th, 2005, 05:36 AM
I've started to read it. It is very intriguing (interesting), but I think, that it will be better if it was in a "book" style, not "script". It is very uncomfortable to read PDF scripts on PDA (pocket pc) - PDF file is protected even from the word wrap :(
Does anybody know where to get non-script version of Strgate Horizon story?

The Signal
September 14th, 2005, 08:55 AM
i dont thin kthat you can, but if you can i could do with it. It is very good though, and there are a few other series on the way, including Destiny, there is a plan under way for a hub of these shows (5 in all I think) see the Stargate Universe thread I posted (just click my name and go onto "all threads by..." part) for more information

Gate Gal 1984
September 18th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Hi there people
I am slightly confused. Is Horizons an actual spin off show like Atlantis or is it something else. I'm suddenly very confused because Ben Browder is in it and I'm going "huh?"

Sorry guys. Please excuse my dense-ness but I am currently very confused. :(

OsirisDICK
September 18th, 2005, 10:33 PM
http://www.stargatehorizon.com/about.php

Gate Gal 1984
September 19th, 2005, 05:20 AM
Thank you!!! Champion!!!

I had been to the site but must have skipped over that one (how I skipped over the "About" page I will never know - am such a ditz today it's sooooo not funny)

Anybody else have any opinions, thoughts, info etc?

STÃ…RGATE: ΩMEGA
September 19th, 2005, 05:33 AM
Stargate: Horizon is a fan-fic. from what i read it is a virtural (on-line) spin off. MGM has nothing to do with it, and it is not part of the actual stargate universe. it takes place few years into the future. ben Browder is "in Stargate horizon" because the fan wrote him in before sg1 season nine was anounced. i hope i have been helpfull. :)

Elite Anubis Guard
September 19th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Osiris, you get a green for saving me post that link!

runnerX
May 6th, 2009, 02:36 AM
I've read about this show a year ago also tried to read it but i don't like the way is written as a script. Maybe it would have been better as a book or a comic book.

wraith queen inga
May 6th, 2009, 05:26 AM
I've read about this show a year ago also tried to read it but i don't like the way is written as a script. Maybe it would have been better as a book or a comic book.

It wouldnt have been the same with Horizon in book format. :mckay:

Rasunda
May 6th, 2009, 05:49 AM
hehe:D

mad_gater
May 7th, 2009, 07:38 AM
I've started to read it. It is very intriguing (interesting), but I think, that it will be better if it was in a "book" style, not "script". It is very uncomfortable to read PDF scripts on PDA (pocket pc) - PDF file is protected even from the word wrap :(
Does anybody know where to get non-script version of Strgate Horizon story?
perhaps you could download the PDF file to a main computer like your desktop or laptop first and then open the PDF and use Adobe Acrobat Reader's text select tool to select all the text and then copy it into something like a Word file and then transfer the Word file to your PDA...the only issue I can forsee is that I think you can only select and copy the text from the PDF one page at a time.....