This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats this???

I was looking at the ecards on the sci-fi atlantis site and i came across this

anyway what i wanted to know... is that ruins of a city that we havent come across yet or have we???
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

I think someone at scifi made that - they always do stuff wrong
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

That certainly isn't Atlantis. It looks more like the ruins they showed in the pilot.
      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

I think that is a concept design for Atlantis. I remember seeing it before the pilot. Also, that is a MW gate but given a blue colour.
        "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

it looks kinda like the city in condemned

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
            That certainly isn't Atlantis. It looks more like the ruins they showed in the pilot.
            No it couldnt be the ruins that were shown in the pilot...first its on water and second the ruins in the pilot was'nt as intact as the city/whatever is in the pic
            Originally posted by Qasim
            I think someone at scifi made that - they always do stuff wrong
            You never know... it could be from an upcomming ep...hopefully it is

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
              You never know... it could be from an upcomming ep...hopefully it is
              I doubt it - I think that ecard was made ages ago
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith
                Also, that is a MW gate but given a blue colour.
                Its not a MW gate... the chevrons are diferant and the things that lock are differant to the MW gate
                Originally posted by dosed150
                it looks kinda like the city in condemned
                Nah..its not the city from condemmed atall... the city from condemmed wasnt ruined

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  I was looking at the ecards on the sci-fi atlantis site and i came across this

anyway what i wanted to know... is that ruins of a city that we havent come across yet or have we???
                  Lol now you mention it It doens't look indeed like atlantis at all But that was one of the wallpapers made in the early days before Atlantis had started !!
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Tanith is right. It's initial concept of Atlantis.

Look here into "CONCEPT ART".

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

They may of not use that city in the pilot but it looks like the city they showed of Dex's home world in Runner.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        They may of not use that city in the pilot but it looks like the city they showed of Dex's home world in Runner.
                        I don't think so.
                        But IMHO they used that like ruins of City of Ancestors on Athos (Teyla's homeworld from Rising).

Comment

Yup, I think that's it.

Comment

Good catch. You know, I don't think I would even have noticed... I gotta start paying more attention to these things.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's one of the concept drawings for Atlantis. Maybe they changed their minds about which one they were going to use after the cards were already done and couldn't be bothered to change it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                              X