• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Finale Teaser

The SGA mid-season finale teaser is now up at the sci-fi website:

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

Looks very interesting!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
    I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
    Spoiler:
    Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Looks amazing, especially "The Lost Boys," I love it.

Comment

alternate reality..... awwwwwwwww

Comment

Alternate realitys/dreams make me sad....

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

so sheppard can learn so much about the ancients but cause of the alternate reality it probably wont apply and it'll end up stupid like the brotherhood

Comment

YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY! Looks soooo good, and it looks as though it's going to be a good, ensemble show (please, please, please). Nothing makes me more angry than when they shunt characters off to the side, so I hope everyone gets some good stuff in.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

aurora and lost boys. WOW!!! pity we have to wait for the hive. Is it on this weekend or next? and are they playing back to back
              Last edited by SmallTimePerson; 13 September 2005, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                so sheppard can learn so much about the ancients but cause of the alternate reality it probably wont apply and it'll end up stupid like the brotherhood
                Yep. I guess that means they won't be keeping aurora either.

Comment

maybe they keep it, but just cant move it or anything.

Comment

Well, it's about time!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

for what?

Comment

I don't know. One can never tell with the teasers, there's almost always something misleading within them.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                          I don't know. One can never tell with the teasers, there's almost always something misleading within them.
                          Like the 1 for the first ep of S9, who have guessed it was Vala coming throuhh the gate!!! Both look great, I like that aurora is taking part in an alternate reality (like a parallel universe) rather than virtual reality so maybe we'll see what happens if the ancients stayed in the PG. The 1 for lost boys looks even better, we might learn more about that powers the keeper used to control Sumner abit as it showed a Wraith making Shep kneel without touching him, like with Sumner.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                            The SGA mid-season finale teaser is now up at the sci-fi website:

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

Looks very interesting!
                            I'm not overly fond of "alternate reality" shows, but Aurora does look interesting, but I think Lost Boys is going to be the one to watch. It looks fantastic...I love a good mid-season cliffhanger. We get Shep, Ford AND Dex, along with a hive ship....sounds good to me.

And they will be back to back,(of course, I'll be away, so I CAN'T see them), but on September 23rd, to everyone in the States, ENJOY!!!!
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Interesting. I don't really know what to think about Aurora; I've heard so little about it. ARs do allow writers to swipe an eraser over any and all bad events, so we'll see how they handle this. Odd that SciFi bluntly announced that the team was in another parallel universe though, was that a blunder on their part that revealed something prematurely?
                              Lost Boys sounds great, a good team action ep. I'm betting right now that the scene with the wraith and Shep is going to be the final scene in that ep, causing a cliffhanger over whether or not Shep is killed.

And can someone please refresh my memory? When do the states get the second half of the season? What about Canada/England?

Comment

Working...
                              X