This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sodan

The sodan to me are the perfect jaffa faction. they could be great allies, are advanced both spiritually, technologically and strategically and are probely intended to become the new tokra; in that they are the old rebel who aid us with the best stuff the goauld or in this case the ancients have to offer.
    The thing with the orii will pass soon IMO, the leader will say go speak to you god and tell them we will accept ( then as soon as they go through the gate as a forcefield iris and carry on as normal).
    Once that happen they will be the new tokra, cool tech to boot, in addition they are also like braytak, in fact id be very surprised if braytak wasnt secretly a member all along! They will lso be the most likely people to rule the jaffa if the current leader that represents the old ways is killed ( gerak). All good so far IMO, what do you think about the sodan?

immhotep
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

dont know i think the sodan are going to split seems some will follow the ori the others will allie with us

Comment

They seem to be on the ori's side

How do you know they like Bra'tac?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

i dont i just think they will, they have the same kinda attitues from where i view form.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

From where I view them they dont care about the Jaffa because they did not turn away from the goa'uld 5000 years ago
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

It'll be just like Lord of the Rings...

End of season nine, Ori advancing, all looks lost, Earth calls to them for help. That dude we saw in Babylon runs up like "The Taur'i call for assistance!" and then head Sodan guy says "...And the Sodan will answer!" Then trumpets play, and erm... elves.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
              and erm... elves.
              Furlings?
              love Torri

Comment

that would be a great end! i love that idea! secretly they have an ancient warship tucked way under the telporter (it like the tip of a giant iceburg of supertech!) and the all the jaffa rise up to help us....i love that idea!
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

I wonder if the Sodan are going to be part of the Orii army now?
                  It feels good to be alive.
                  Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

from the ep babylon does anybody think staffs are ancient tech originally

Comment

yes totally, always thought they were
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

I don't know if staffs are Ancient technology, they probably have the same staffs from when they split with the Goa'uld, but it was interesting when Jalan, I think that's it, said " that the writings of their gods, instructed them on how to construct many of their devices," I repeat many. The Sodan could turn out to be just the leadership, that the Jaffa require, those not in pursuit of power, like Gerak.

Comment

if u look at their staffs they are a differrent and are missing the bottom flarey part with the big jem thing

Comment

Firstly, I love the new lighter Staff Weapon model. Very portable, less clunky, kicks arse. I'll take a dozen. So much for weapon of fear, that thing is awesome.

Second....uh... well that's about it. They're pretty cool (though doesn't anybody think of the Sudan regarding the name? ) Whatshisface the leader is very...dramatic. They seem more spiritual than regular Jaffa and I don't think that they should stop using the Symbiotes. Really, they're no good taking hosts, they make them strong, I say keep 'em! Teal'c was cooler with his. .... But I digress, I think living with them for awhile would help me get my priorities straight.
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Gotta agree, I love the new-look staff weapons. Definitely meant to be more efficient. Hope to see more of them. That goes for the Sodan as well. I think a storyline with them involved could really work out if handled properly. As jimmytheclaw alluded to, it looks like some of the Sodan are going to join the Ori, and some will resist. That is, unless sg-1 can succeed in changing their leader's mind. I sure hope they do, because I love Tony Todd, and would like to see him on the show from time to time.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X