Enterprise gone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enterprise gone!!!

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Enterprise fan out there. Almost everyone online says bad things about it. I grant that it was not as good as Stargate or maybe even DS9 but it was still a great show that was cut down in its prime. Does anyone out there agree or am I just weird.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Your just weird

LOL just joking everyone has their own opinion you just happen to be in the minority
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Definitely wierd. But i sympathize with you. The number of people around here who like Voyager as much as I did, is decidedly small. We can be wierd together.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I really liked Enterprise. It's second on my list of Trek series' (after DS9). I liked the fact that it took place closer to our current time so we could identify more closely with the characters. If the show wasn't tragically cut short, it may have even over taken DS9 (but I doubt it ). You're not alone.

- Matt

P.S. I also enjoyed Voyager until every other episode was about Sixty-of-Nine or the The Doctor. I've heard enough about the Borg and Holograms to last me a lifetime.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Voyager was my favorite Star Trek. But I loved Enterprise as well. And I liked Archer as Captain.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

sorry to say this but im glad it is gone it is the worst trek ever

Comment

it inproved when they got a better showrunner (season 4)

Comment

Basically for me and many other people Enterprise was the worst series of the lot. They basically got loads of old star trek episodes and changed them to suite different characters. It got so bad that i couldnt watch it and to end the series they didnt end it with an enterprise episode they endind it with a TNG episode.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I liked Enterprise. I'm sad to see it go.
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I never got around to watching it when it was on. People kept telling me not to bother. But the Space channel here in Canada just started airing it every weekday so I've been watching episodes while I make/eat my dinner. We're up to ep 4...5? Somewhere around there. It's ok so far. I heard it goes downhill fast but I'll keep watching and find out for myself.

Comment

Not weird.

Season 4 was pretty damned good. I found it to be better than either 'gate incarnation that season (much to my surprise), and just a hair beneath BSG.

If it hadn't been for the return of Bermaga influence in the series finale, season 4 would have been stronger still.

Comment

jez!!!

enterprise was for lack of a easy to think and simple word CRAP!!!, it was a re-hash of old ST episodes and the characters were as flat as the mercury they use to get the splendid smoothness and finsish on glass, i dont really wanna go on but to say it was good is entirely your own opinion but in my valid opinion it was hateful rubish story arcs and terrible acting from many of the cast.

ok it was not all the cast fault and i blame it all on B&B it was ruined untill then and B&B were responsible for the many hit and 50 light year of a miss episodes from voyager towards its rushed and tragig end.

im going now but my feelings remain all of the above.

p.s you are weird for liking it, hey you could red rep me for a childish answer to a question you already knew the answer to but then i could be as equally silly and red rep everybody for the hell of it.

do not hate me for my veiw its just yes you are wierd and yes you received the answer you wanted finally!
                        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Well thanks for the answer but I still rekon that it was one of the best series. The characters were great (although some of them were under used) the ship looked cool and the stories kept getting better and better. The only problem I have with it is the finale which didn't live up to my expectations and did turn into a TNG episode (although it was good to see Enterprise-D again).

On the plus side it still isn't as good as Stargate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                            I never got around to watching it when it was on. People kept telling me not to bother. But the Space channel here in Canada just started airing it every weekday so I've been watching episodes while I make/eat my dinner. We're up to ep 4...5? Somewhere around there. It's ok so far. I heard it goes downhill fast but I'll keep watching and find out for myself.
                            Make sure you keep with it. Or if you don't like it at first then I suggest you start watching from season 3 and continue through to season 4 they are the best ones and completely change the way the stories are told.

Hope you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                              I really liked Enterprise. It's second on my list of Trek series' (after DS9). I liked the fact that it took place closer to our current time so we could identify more closely with the characters. If the show wasn't tragically cut short, it may have even over taken DS9 (but I doubt it ). You're not alone.

- Matt

P.S. I also enjoyed Voyager until every other episode was about Sixty-of-Nine or the The Doctor. I've heard enough about the Borg and Holograms to last me a lifetime.
                              We seem to be a non-existant breed my brother. And I am glad that I am not alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X