This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is it airing where you are ?

Hey guys. I know that the new season of SG1 is airing this Friday but I'm wondering if it is airing early outside the US ? I remembered that SG1 Season 7 episode 714-722 was airing in the UK about 1 and a half weeks earlier. Is it the same case this time there and elsewhere ?

Currently, the UK isn't airing the bew episodes. We'll probably get it as usual in September and go ahead of the US again next year
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      Currently, the UK isn't airing the bew episodes. We'll probably get it as usual in September and go ahead of the US again next year
      Intersting, thanks for the info. Sorry about not having there the same time as us here in the US. That's what the internet is for huh, wink

Comment

No need to be sorry!

It's just the way that Sky seem to broadcast their showings. Generally, I don't download many episodes because some aren't always that great quality. Plus, I like watching the episode first THEN downloading!
        __

__

Comment

If I can get the good quality (bitorrent) eps, I have no problem watching them on my monitor instead of the....

<eyes go glassy>

100" big screen projector upstairs....with surround sound.....
          sigpic

Comment

Are you serious about the 100"? Now that's big

Well, you live in the US and I know they have MASSIVE tvs out there. In the UK the biggest you can get is about 40"
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
              100" big screen projector upstairs....with surround sound.....
              Thanks a lot, you made me drool all over my keyboard.

As for watching season 8, well... Since SG-1 doesn't air at all in my country I'm relying on torrents to keep up which means I'll probably have to watch it on my computer screen. No watching it on the good TV or getting surround sound until the DVDs are out.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

That's a shame that you can't view it.
                __

__

Comment

That's a shame that you can't view it.
                  I can, just not on TV... And I'm dependant on other people making it available to download.
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

It isn't, Because:
                    I life in Holland, a frelling SCI-FI wasteland !!!
                    There is one station that shows Stargate SG-1.
                    And we're still stuck in the pile of dren that's called Season One.
                    Plus, guess what: SCI-FI channel doesn't broadcast in Europe.
                    Frell ! Frell ! Frell !

Have you tried decafe ?
                    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Friday, at 9pm. On SciFi.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

In my country (belgium) they ended season 5 nine months ago, (and rerun season 4 and 5) and I heard they haven't even bought season 6 yet. They're years behind on anything.

Comment

They make damn good waffles though.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Are you serious about the 100"? Now that's big

Well, you live in the US and I know they have MASSIVE tvs out there. In the UK the biggest you can get is about 40"
                            Yes, it's a projector in the ceiling that projects onto a 100" screen. Of course, we originally had a smaller screen, but upgraded a while back....

I don't know what the projector is off hand, but it's something by Sharp....

After 2000 hours of use, we have to replace the $350 light bulb though
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                              I can, just not on TV... And I'm dependant on other people making it available to download.

Me too, I depend on the downloads - So far I´ve been lucky enough to have all episodes from season 5 on dowloaded.
                              " I was never their age"

Comment

Working...
                              X