X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney/Katie Brown (Duet)

Will Rodney get with Katie?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Wow, you're like... on a roll with the thread making

Umm... I would prefer that if they do, leave it off scene. Romance shouldn't be a big bit in the show. It was cute in Duet, and they would be cute together...

But of course, going back to my warped mind...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      Wow, you're like... on a roll with the thread making
      Since when is 2 a roll?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        Since when is 2 a roll?
        It's been three!

Sam's hair, this one, and the 'Does Shep Have The Hots For Teyla?' thread.

Comment

It's been three!

Sam's hair, this one, and the 'Does Shep Have The Hots For Teyla?' thread.
          Only 2 in this section and it isnt 'Does Shep Have The Hots For Teyla?' we already know that
          love Torri

Comment

I really don't think there's much of a future in that relationship. I may be judging on first impressions and all that, but I really think McKay needs someone with bite. Someone who won't put up with his crap. Dr. Brown didn't look like she could stand up to a brisk wind, let alone Rodney in a mood.

I don't ship at all, and I really can't see the two getting together at all, but Rodney really needs somone like Samantha Carter. She could put him in his place, and that's what he needs.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Only 2 in this section and it isnt 'Does Shep Have The Hots For Teyla?' we already know that
              I'm paraphrasing the title you had.

It's much simpler the way I put it

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                I really don't think there's much of a future in that relationship. I may be judging on first impressions and all that, but I really think McKay needs someone with bite. Someone who won't put up with his crap. Dr. Brown didn't look like she could stand up to a brisk wind, let alone Rodney in a mood.
                *cough*John*cough*

Oh sorry, I've had this cold for years

Comment

I'm paraphrasing the title you had.

It's much simpler the way I put it
                  To paraphrase a statement is to restate it using different words and/or grammar while keeping the same meaning.

How does yours mean the same as mine?
                  love Torri

Comment

To paraphrase a statement is to restate it using different words and/or grammar while keeping the same meaning.

How does yours mean the same as mine?
                    'Does Shep have an instinctual preference for Teyla *conversion spoilers*'

... An instinctual preference... a.k.a... The hots

Comment

'Does Shep have an instinctual preference for Teyla *conversion spoilers*'

... An instinctual preference... a.k.a... The hots
                      Maybe in Canada they mean the same ..............
                      love Torri

Comment

*cough*John*cough*

Oh sorry, I've had this cold for years

*snerk* My condolences. I find that fanfiction and NyQuil help.

Comment

*snerk* My condolences. I find that fanfiction and NyQuil help.
                          I find that music videos and Buckleys helps more

Comment

I don't ship at all, and I really can't see the two getting together at all, but Rodney really needs somone like Samantha Carter. She could put him in his place, and that's what he needs.
                            Totally agree Brown was OK, she may even be what McKay thinks he wants but he needs someone more like Carter (or Cadman), who won't take his **** and challenge him

Won't be suprised if we never hear from her again, although next time Cadman turns up she might ask him about it - and he'll respond with something like it didn't work out.

Anyway Rodney's a little too *****ed up at the moment for a relationship

EDIT: strange I think a new swear filter just kicked in
                            Last edited by Steve_the_Wraith; 11 September 2005, 03:52 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                              Totally agree Brown was OK, she may even be what McKay thinks he wants but he needs someone more like Carter (or Cadman), who won't take his **** and challenge him
                              Oof. Rodney and Cadman...there's an unholy alliance. How long would you give them before they kill each other? I mean, I think the only thing keeping her from ending McKay right there and then when they were first stuck together was the fact she had no physical body.

Comment

Working...
                              X