This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shep the manwhore

What the Hell! Shep better watch out, hes dippin in Ronins koolaid. You see that smirk Teyla had at the end of the new episode when they talked about the kiss. And Weir havin that deep concerned effection toward Shep when he was turnin into that bug. Man, my post from last time might need some revising. The Shepman might be tryin to double dip with both of the girls?!

I think that Wier and Shepperd have a relationship that's more like brother and sister. Teyla might have potential but I think Ronon should make a pass.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
      I think that Wier and Shepperd have a relationship that's more like brother and sister. Teyla might have potential but I think Ronon should make a pass.
      Yup. Got to agree with you on this one. Ronon and Teyla for a while, that stops, and maybe Sheppard can move in. I like the Sheppard/Weir dynamic, but I'm still not feeling that spark that sings "romantic attraction".

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Or maybe he'll fake us out and go for Hermiod!

Comment

quit trying to make it a crap soap opera. losers

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            quit trying to make it a crap soap opera. losers
            what???

don't call my boy a loser. stargate needs some edgy romance drama in it. As i always say, maybe you should use this button instead of calling people names.
            Get YOUR P90 Here!
            Am i alone in hoping that the Seaquest seasons with the DeLuise brothers are finally released on dvd??

Nice hair!!

Comment

Originally posted by whatswiththehairtealc
              what???

don't call my boy a loser. stargate needs some edgy romance drama in it. As i always say, maybe you should use this button instead of calling people names.
              While I'm really against ship, there's no need to be insulting.
              personally, I don't see how it would enhance the show if Teyla and Ronnan, or Teyla and Shep got together.
              Might be a littel more interesting if Teyla and Weir did, but then, that'd be too Buffyesque.

Comment

God friggin dang! A well written relationship can be an awesome story arc. So, all you non-writers out there shut the hell up and let the real writers of the show do their job. They're a billion times smarter than you pimple faced 14 year olds... That's why they get payed for what they do.

Comment

Okay, what the heck is going on in this thread?!? Everyone just relax, no need for arguments. We can discuss stuff without personal insults. It's okay to disagree.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

I think we need a hearty dose of 'grow up' in this thread.

I personally never thought i'd see a worse mix than the stargate jack/daniel slash fans vs the jack/sam shippers, but i think atlantis ship factions just might be worse.

Everyone, take a breath, take a walk around the room, take five, count to ten before hitting the reply button and if you can't discuss this topic without descending into personal insults, don't discuss it!!!

This is the only warning. I see another personal insult, the thread will go away.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Weir likes Shep cos he's different from the other military dudes. She needs him around to prevent Caldwell from taking over Atlantis.

Comment

The only personal insult I find important, is to the writers and actors of SGA. I find the topic of this thread and it's title an affront to them. What next? Teyla, the slut? Ronon, the animal?

Sorry Sky, but I find this thread and several others disturbing.
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          The only personal insult I find important, is to the writers and actors of SGA. I find the topic of this thread and it's title an affront to them. What next? Teyla, the slut? Ronon, the animal?

Sorry Sky, but I find this thread and several others disturbing.
                          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                            Agreed.
                            Ditto.

Comment

Yeah!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X