This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another long 2 weeks comin up

No sga for two weeks, what the hell am i supposed to do, read a book? (Doubtful) I need some ideas or im gonna die from a mixture of boredom and schoolwork.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Watch SG1
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Watch SG1
      *Thinks about it*

Nahhhh....

Seriously, tried it. Don't like it. Although it is sort of nice having my Fridays free whenever Scifi decides they want to SG1 marathon...
      "Just smile and wave, boys...Just smile and wave."

Comment

Learn how to tap dance. It's a great cardio workout.

Breaks the ice at parties too.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by csand36
          No sga for two weeks, what the hell am i supposed to do, read a book? (Doubtful) I need some ideas or im gonna die from a mixture of boredom and schoolwork.
          Group Withdrawl Therapy...

'Hi, I'm Beanie, and I'm a SGA Addict.'

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

We could always hibernate like the Wraith.
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              Watch SG1
              I was going to anyway but im not lookin forward to it as much as i was sga. sg1 has been dissapointing lately.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

The preview for "Prototype" was amazing, plus an Ancient in "The Fourth Horseman," I'll be satisfied for a time, of course I'll have to watch both episodes at least seven or eight times, so I don't suffer too much.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  Hi, I'm Wandering Tamer, and I'm and SGA addict.

Seriously though, ain't it annoying?
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Hi, I'm Wandering Tamer, and I'm and SGA addict.

It's very annoying. Especially coming after that week of SG1 marathon.

Originally posted by knocknashee
                    Group Withdrawl Therapy...

Man, we're going to need some cigarettes and doughnuts. And some of those freezing cold folding metal chairs. Lots of them.

Comment

Curling up in the fetal position in a dark closet with a box of Butterscotch Krimpets (it's a Pennsylvania thing) next Friday. Double Stargate would have been enough last year, but seeing as how they've ruined the series...Atlantis withdrawal will be setting in.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

try getting a life for 2 weeks and stop whining

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                          I always laugh when I see an online fan make this suggestion to another online fan.

Helloooo! Do you know where you are right now? Makes the whole "Pot, Kettle" thing really unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer

Too right. What's really annoying to me are these huge breaks mid-season here. I'd like the season to flow, and not be interrupted.
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                              Life.....? what is this....LIFE you speak of it? does it include Stargate!? muahahahaha also, mind not insulting people on a staraget forumn?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                              X