SG-7 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-7 Talk

This is a topic for SG-7 (me, Ascended Times.2, Simonthefurling, Child of the Gods) to talk to each other. It's just cause we're cool like that.
    No, but its for us to talk about out-of-game stuff so that if a person misses a lot (I think me an Ascended have about 4 hours between each other, or something like that, so lag happens a lot), we can fill them in instead of cluttering the mission thread with OOC posts.

GAHAHAAH i'm back!!! And all i could think about was this forumn, GEHEHEHE!!
    Also, good work team on our first mission That was one hell of a good plot, Sg-1 would be hard pressed to find a better episode....
    Please post here if theres another mission coming up and if your logged on or off.(If you can post or not and maybe for how long) Makes things more convenient.
    Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 12 September 2005, 04:25 AM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Ok guys, it's Midnight now and I have school tomorrow, I have to go to bed
      You guys will probably have huge adventures without me *sigh* Oh, well...Good night everyone won't see you for at least another..Until 4Pm tomorrow. Cya SG-7

Comment

Ok cool, nice thread idea.

Comment

Anyway, I think our next mission should be a follow-up mission to the planet, and we bring nukes. The objective would be to infiltrate and destroy the Ha'Tak ships that followed you guys and were drawn away from the base explosion.

Comment

Hey guys, i'm back!!!
            Mind bringing me up on what's been happening around with SG-7?

Comment

Guys, also, Who's in the mess and who's in the brieifing room, You guys should have posted you left before going to the Mess at least, makes it more confusing for the others if you don't, my apologie if you already have though.

Boo Zaa, 200 posts, alot of them RP's here Thank you gateworld RPG

Comment

Ryu I know i agreed in pm but now im having second thoughts. We are an exploration team, not a marines or purely war waging team. I think if we were to go back it would be with another team, however everyone is beta hunting so IMO itd be best to just start another mission and see what happens like last time.

Comment

We're a recon/exploration unit.
                  Let's justify the return mission with the following: SG-1 (the original) was a recon/exploration unit, but they spent a helluva lot of time blowing stuff up. We want to have some fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                    We're a recon/exploration unit.
                    Let's justify the return mission with the following: SG-1 (the original) was a recon/exploration unit, but they spent a helluva lot of time blowing stuff up. We want to have some fun too.
                    Thats true. Still, it'd be easier just to say I took some tests and they have ALOT of naquadah in the planet, we chucked a nuke through, it blew up, we move on

Sorry its just im eager to move onto new storylines

Comment

Yeah, that's true, but we can't move the story on without a base. We may come up with something interesting on a return mission.

Comment

I'm with Simon here, let's move on. We had some fun with the mission...Let's just trust the Tok'ra knew what they were doing! and besides, i Doubt Proxy would let us waste a perfectly good naquadah nuke, on a planet that's supposed to have the goa'uld blown to pieces by the Tok'ra anyway.

So, let's move on lol

Comment

I posted a reason for us not returning in the control room

(We'd be killed on site, they'd have the gate guarded heavily)

Comment

Ok, thanks for that, also made me more suspicious of Nash in my character aswell, lol.
                            Also, Ryu if you want Nash to meet up with me and talk, i'll be in my quarters half asleep, i'm a light sleeper so a knock on the door should get me up.
                            Edit:does anyone know where Child of the gods is? Real life and character...

Comment

He said he can only go on a couple of days a week or something like that. Dont quote me on that though i know he definately said he'l regularly be at this sort of activity. Which being in an rp doesnt exactly help. I was thinking, perhaps he could relocate to a base job like Security which requires less activness than field. I know thats a bit harsh since he'l want to stay but it's hard to keep him involved without just saying 'oh he's a little quiet'. If he can get online enough to make at least a post day (which he isnt doing so far to my knowledge) then thats ok he should be able to stay. But if not its going to be to hard to keep him in the game

Edit: Via PM he said he'l try harder to at least check the rp once a day
                              Last edited by Simonthefurling; 14 September 2005, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X