This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Aurora teasers/Commercials

Anyone notice they havent been airing the teaser for aurora. Instead they've been airing two teasers for sg1. Must be a pretty amazing episode.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

There is no Stargate Atlantis ep next week. There are two back to back SG-1 eps.

Stargate Atlantis will return in two weeks and will show two back to back SG-A eps... so if your a SGA fan only be prepared to start watching an hour early in 2 weeks..

PS I am sure we will see the SG-A previews at the end of SG-1 next week.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

i've never seen sg-1. But a two week gap...groan...

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
        i've never seen sg-1. But a two week gap...groan...
        Yes but you get double double fun when it plays again in two weeks... The killer is the 3 month gap after that!!
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

that totally blows

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

And scifi.com has the episode listed, but the teaser video box is empty!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Theres two reasons why no spoiler.
              Either its that the episodes good and their all looking forward to it and to show even a glimpse of it would spoil the whole thing.
              Or its too bad and showing a glimpse would lose ratings.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                Yes but you get double double fun when it plays again in two weeks... The killer is the 3 month gap after that!!
                Unless you're in Canada and you don't have as long of a break like last year

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                  lol i'm in canada and i'm fairly up-to-date.
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    But then your break between the end of the 2nd season and the beginning of the 3rd is longer then we have in the US.

*Keeps her mind on the glass half full mentally.*
                    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                    Individuality is freedom lived.
                    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Either way, there has to be to life then Stargate.

::thinks about it for a moment::
                      ::shakes head::

Naaawwwwww...
                      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by csand36
                        that totally blows
                        Your right it does blow
                        sigpic

Comment

teaser for aurora and lost boys is up on the scifi site...and i must say the one thing they said about it really disturbs me

Spoiler:

parallel reality...why cant they do something cool and actually have aurora be in there reality so they can play with it

Comment

Originally posted by morph166955
                            teaser for aurora and lost boys is up on the scifi site...and i must say the one thing they said about it really disturbs me

Spoiler:

parallel reality...why cant they do something cool and actually have aurora be in there reality so they can play with it
                            Scifi site???

*goes and looks*

... OMG spiffy!

... That's all I can say

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                              There is no Stargate Atlantis ep next week. There are two back to back SG-1 eps.

Stargate Atlantis will return in two weeks and will show two back to back SG-A eps... so if your a SGA fan only be prepared to start watching an hour early in 2 weeks..

PS I am sure we will see the SG-A previews at the end of SG-1 next week.
                              NOT another week without Atlantis. We're going to hit that wretched fall break soon enough without a week off!

::::mopes very mopingly::::
                              ~*~*~*~*~*
                              not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

Working...
                              X