This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c = Human

Anyone else notice that he is becoming less of a gaffa and more of a human, he no longer uses a staff weapon, instead he uses a big nasty machine gun, he now has hair and it is gelled.
    My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Originally posted by Gargen
    Anyone else notice that he is becoming less of a gaffa and more of a human, he no longer uses a staff weapon, instead he uses a big nasty machine gun, he now has hair and it is gelled.
    As the Jaffa are defined as humans, from many different worlds, used by the Goa'uld as slaves and being implanted with larval symbiotes, then I would have to say, Teal'c, as well as all now free Jaffa, are human. Many, including Teal'c no longer have symbiotes, but utilize Tretonin instead. However, I understand your question. Yes, Teal'c is definitely behaving and appearing more "human" of late. I'm just beginning to get used to the hair though.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Indeed and CJ once said last he heard Teal'c was getting Spinnerz for his truck
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I think they are gonna transform teal'c into the next oneil lol
        My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

He is bound to be more like the people he hangs with. But I think they are over doing it so as to further separate him from the jaffa and cause him more problems (ala Worf). Heck he even got grap from the Sodan and they don't share traditions with the other jaffa.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
          X