This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 & SGA UK Airing will NOT over take the US this time

Dispite what has been said recently on the front page about the UK airing. The UK will not over take the US airing of Both SG1 and SGA this time around.
    The tenth Episode of both SG1 and SGA will air on the 20th and 21st December and will break up for chrimbo as normal.

Normally SG1 and SGA have a 2 week break over chrimbo so both the UK and the US episodes should start up in the second week of January.

Here's hoping any way.

By my count ... you're right in that it won't happen until January. Assuming Sky only takes off Dec. 28, and SCI FI sticks to its habit of waiting until the second week of Jan. to restart (Jan. 13), we'll be two episodes behind in the U.S.

That would have Sky airing #911 on Jan. 4, #912 on Jan. 11. SCI FI would probably air #911 on Jan. 13.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Even if it was the same week, the UK would still be ahead anyway.

Comment

lol i never thought of that, we'd see it 5 hours before the ppl in the US of A
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Well techincally yeah, SG1 and SGA will air on the tuesday and wednesday and in the US it will air on a Friday so, yeah we will see it ahead of the US, but only by days instead of weeks like it has been in the past.
          Im sure the people in the US are happy about it this time round, and personally i think it is better as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
            By my count ... you're right in that it won't happen until January. Assuming Sky only takes off Dec. 28, and SCI FI sticks to its habit of waiting until the second week of Jan. to restart (Jan. 13), we'll be two episodes behind in the U.S.

That would have Sky airing #911 on Jan. 4, #912 on Jan. 11. SCI FI would probably air #911 on Jan. 13.
            Dont you mean we will be two episodes ahead of the US lol. No i doubt Sky will start re-airing Stargate untill the second week. i.e. the 11th. Its a hunch but i think that is what it was like last year any way.

Ill wait en see.

Comment

The UK may go ahead of the US by one episode.

Sky may decide to show 9.10 at 8:00pm and 9.11 at 9:00pm on the Tuesday night if there isn't any major new programme in the 9:00 slot.

Likewise with Atlantis, they could decide to show 2.10 & 2.11 at 8:00pm and 9:00pm if there isn't any major programme on in the 9:00pm slot.

Here's hoping anyway. Be good to have both the US and UK showing them the same week, at least the US fans won't be spoiled by any posts etc that don't include spoiler tags.

Comment

why they arent released at the same time kinda pisses me off because i can never wait two weeks to watch the latest episode so i wind up downloading it which kills my bandwidth.

Comment

I wouldn't go advertising that bit of information.

Comment

SciFi should really have first airing rights for all of Season 10
                    sigpic

Comment

I really don't see the problem. It's not a competition betwen USA and the UK... *sigh*

Comment

what about canada sometimes they beat the rest for 2nd half which happened last time

Comment

Working...
                        X