Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Enterprise' Actors Line Up Roles'

http://www.trektoday.com/news/070905_02.shtml

Star Trek: Enterprise actors Dominic Keating (Reed), Linda Park (Sato) and John Billingsley (Phlox) all have new projects in the works.

In his official forum, Keating's webmaster posted that the actor has just been cast in Beowolf, a film using the same motion caption technology as The Polar Express. Though his character will be animated, it will look like him.

Production will begin in October. Keating will be playing Old Cain alongside Angelina Jolie, Anthony Hopkins and John Malkovich.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Well the good news for this generation of Star Trek Actors may be that due to the early demise and general suckiness of Enterprise, no one really expects them to stick to Star Trek and/or scifi and since most fans don't have any vested interest in their Enterprise characters, they can move on to other projects easily without dragging their Trek personas with them.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Do you think they list ENT on their cv's
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I don't think they can get away with not doing it... although, since so few people were watching...

Enterprise won't help their careers. But I don't think they can blame it for any lack of success in the future either. I don't think anyone blames them... lucky them. When things start to suck it usually is my fault.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I wonder the other actors from Enterprise are doing at the moment.
          sigpic

Comment

You could look them up on www.imdb.com
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
              I wonder the other actors from Enterprise are doing at the moment.
              laying low until the show is completely forgotten except for on message boards like this...lol

i like baculla, i like blalock (prefered t'pol to her SG1 whiner) and i think park could be good in almost anything where they actually write her a charcter....

most anybody else...i could take or leave.
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Just checked out the actors on IMDB.

I have to say if his past roles in ESP: Extra Sexual Perception, and Leprechaun in the Hood are any indication, Anthony Montgomery has far worse things on his resume he might want to hide than Enterprise. Unfortunately for him, Enterprise is the highlight of his career thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                  I have to say if his past roles in ESP: Extra Sexual Perception, and Leprechaun in the Hood
                  Talk about great roles
                  love Torri

Comment

Working...
                  X