This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omnipedia and Ships

I was just lookin through the omnipedia and all the ships, and there are somethings missing.

In season 7 episode 13 "Grace"
    Promethious is attacked by a vessel of unknown origin. Could you put like a vessel class "Unknown" or something like that?

In season 8 episodes 1+2 "New Order"
    Teal'c Refers to the vessel him and Thor are traveling in as "The Daniel Jackson" Now correct me if I'm wrong, but in that episodes it shows schematics of the ship looking an awefully like an asguard research vessel.

Oh and one more thing, "the O'Neill"(model) is actually a newer version of an Asguard mothership. The Balliskner was an out of date ship that was used in earlier seasons of Stargate SG-1. In Season 5 episode 22 "Revelations" at the end of the episode when Anubis's Ha'tak class ship is attacking the Tel'tak, 3 Asguard motherships (carters words) drop out of hyperspace. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but those ships look VERY simliar to season 4 episode 1 "Small Victories" "The O'Neill" that gets blown up.

Anyhow I was just making a few observations while watching some previous episodes. I want to hear some comments please if you think I'm wrong.
    O'Neill Oohh yah!! That'll play.
    O'Neill How far is alaris anyway?
    Teal'c Several billion miles O'Neill.
    O'Neill That's gotta be a record.

If you would like to make suggestions go here - http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/contact.shtml
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Was just curious that's all.
      O'Neill Oohh yah!! That'll play.
      O'Neill How far is alaris anyway?
      Teal'c Several billion miles O'Neill.
      O'Neill That's gotta be a record.

Comment

Originally posted by Zues
        Oh and one more thing, "the O'Neill"(model) is actually a newer version of an Asguard mothership. The Balliskner was an out of date ship that was used in earlier seasons of Stargate SG-1. In Season 5 episode 22 "Revelations" at the end of the episode when Anubis's Ha'tak class ship is attacking the Tel'tak, 3 Asguard motherships (carters words) drop out of hyperspace. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but those ships look VERY simliar to season 4 episode 1 "Small Victories" "The O'Neill" that gets blown up.
        There was almost two years between Small Victories and Revelations. It's possible that the Asgard built more ships like the O'Neill in that space of time. And considering the importance of the Asgard outpost it's understandable that they would send those ships to stop Anubis' forces and prevent their research from being lost.

Comment

Working...
        X