This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing!

Who else thinks we need to see a boxing scene with Teal'c and Mitchell? Jack boxed with Teal'c in "The Fifth Race," Jonas bonded with Teal'c over a bout of boxing in season 6... I think the tradition should continue with Mitchell. Mitchell seems to be all about striking up a friendship with Teal'c, and boxing would be a perfect way to show it, in my opinion.
    Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
    Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
    Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
    Jack: ... They're lying.

I agree, and judging from his sword fighting he will have the same outcome as Oneill (non upgraded) and Jonas.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

"You wanna ring the bell apollo"
      "Ding -a- Ding"

Comment

Yeah...and T can use Mitchell as a swiffer to dust the room, hehehehehehe....[mischiviously sinister look]

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I would love to see Mitchell and T box. There would definitely be room for some great comedy there on BB's part.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sorry that was a Jack moment and I really don't want a repeat with Mitchell.
            Can't say on Jonas.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with LaCroix on this one. Not that I have any great feeling towards things being exclusively Jack's domain so Mitchell or anyone else can't do them, too. That angle doesn't bother me.

But I do feel that this comes into the realm of 'been there, done that'. We've seen it with Jack, we've seen it with Jonus. If there's going to be scenes of interaction between Teal'c and Mitchell (and I've got no objections to that), I'd personally want to see it done in an original way, something new and fresh, instead of repeating a scene we've seen already, just with a new face instead of the old ones.

Albion
              Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Woulda thought they had bonded over the almost being crushed thing together, makes them get very close very fast..if you pick up that DESCRETE pun!!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Maybe we'll see some one-on-one basketball.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

More boxing
                    Or else they could bond by capturing and torturing a goa'uld/prior(when we find the priors weakness(which we will ) together while eating ice-cream
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                      Yeah, I agree with LaCroix on this one. Not that I have any great feeling towards things being exclusively Jack's domain so Mitchell or anyone else can't do them, too. That angle doesn't bother me.

But I do feel that this comes into the realm of 'been there, done that'. We've seen it with Jack, we've seen it with Jonus. If there's going to be scenes of interaction between Teal'c and Mitchell (and I've got no objections to that), I'd personally want to see it done in an original way, something new and fresh, instead of repeating a scene we've seen already, just with a new face instead of the old ones.

Albion
                      I don't know, the fact that Jonas already boxed with Teal'c is a pretty strong indication to me that it's not a Jack-specific thing. I think it's a Stargate tradition. Teal'c and Mitchell could bond in other ways that are wholly unique to their relationship, but the boxing scene is such a perfect setup for great comedy that it seems too good to pass up.
                      Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
                      Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
                      Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
                      Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

Working...
                      X