This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA DVD Commentaries Transcript Request

So I've heard that the people who bought the UK editions of Atlantis Season one are finally getting commentaries along with them. Now for the few who have the commentaries I was wondering if one of you kind people could put in the time and effort to make a transcript of one or two (the ones you believe are the best) and post it on this thread or at least make a link to it. This would be great and I know many people who would appreciate it very much.

Best of luck!
    -Livy

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

The UK SGA boxset should have commentaries but we wont be getting that till next year...around Feb.

THere's a feature on the front page where it gives the USa release date. They get the commentaries too. I think the French and German dvds (already been released) have some of the commentaries on.

There's a podcast of The Seige commentary here. You don't have to have a pod cast, i listened to some of it on WMP.

Comment

Oh I thought the UK ones would be getting commentaries.
      Last edited by GatetheWay; 07 September 2005, 03:01 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

We will be, just not till next year.

We get the single volumes before the boxset is released.
        MGM decided to release the Volumes early when they thought they had all the extra features. Then they found out that commentaries were in the process of being recorded and they had a lot of angry fans on their hands.

There are some SG1 Commentaries Transcripts about GW but i haven't seen any for SGA yet.

Comment

Actually, we didn't get any commentaries on the German Atlantis DVDs
          But as far as I know,they should be included in the season 1 DVD-box which will be released in October.
          sigpic
          My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Sorry. My bad. Did you get SG1 commentaries?

Comment

The German and French releases of SG-1 got commentaries on all but 3 episodes but those 3 episodes did have commentaries recorded so hopefully Sony/MGM will get around to offering replacements to us R2 fans at some point.

Comment

Is it possible for a translated transcpit of those commentaries?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                X