This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do promotional pictures......

just a quick question about stargate atlantis is that the promotional pictures and dvd season 1, website etc they have pictures of the stargate but the glyphs are of the milkyway galaxy....... anythoughts as to why, i finally decided posting this after i just saw the dvd season 1 on gateworlds main page article

Maybe bc when they did the promo shots for season 1 they didn't have the Atlantis gate onset yet...don't really know...just guessing.

In some twisted way it makes sense that they used the MW gate on the SGA boxset as they used the movie gate when SG1 was first released.

I don't think the art designer of boxsets actually has anything to do with the show. What i mean is that they're given a bunch of photos to work with and have to come up with something with those. SO they have a picture of different gates but don't know what the actual difference IS between them.

Again, i don't really know...just guessing.

Comment

Normally the Box Sets are made way before they have the DVD. All the pictures are added later on using some graphics software.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X