This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Five DVD Missing Stills

On the boxed set for season five and volume one it says there's supposed to be a "Season 5 Stills Galleries" But upon searching the DVD I cannot find any such thing. Has anyone else actually SEEN these stills? Or is this a BIG OOPSIE?

Jkrickit

Originally posted by Jkrickit
    On the boxed set for season five and volume one it says there's supposed to be a "Season 5 Stills Galleries" But upon searching the DVD I cannot find any such thing. Has anyone else actually SEEN these stills? Or is this a BIG OOPSIE?

Jkrickit
    I have a boxed set and on vol. 1, it doesn't even memtion a Stills Galleries. Just the Audio Commentary for each ep.

Comment

There is no stills on my DVD
      __

__

Comment

Just like everyone said, no stills in sight!
        Rocky

Comment

That's more than bazaar. On my Season five outer box and on the season 5 volume one case it says quote, "Enemies * Threshold * Ascension * The Fifth Man * Special Features: Audio Commentary for Each Episode * Season 5 Stills Galleries"

Does anyone know who to contact to inquire about this?

Jkrickit

Comment

There was a similar thread in "General Discussion" entitled "Season Five DVD Glitch" containing all the appropriate information you need. I got my stills DVD inside a week.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ghlight=glitch

Comment

Yeah, MGM is pretty good about sending the disc, I got mine the other day. I think there's about 100 pics on the disc, so it's worth contacting them about it.
              "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Yes, i was really surprised with the tremendous number. I was also surprised to see the quality put into the manufacturing for this DVD error.

Comment

Working...
                X