This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Wraith?

IS it possible that there could be any wraith who aren't evil. kind of like what the Tokra are to the Gould.

It would be a difficult concept, considering they feed off of other beings life energy. It doesn't appear that any of them could go "vegetarian" for example.
    sigpic

Comment

Ya know, I think we should establish the utter evilness of the enemy before we go emasculating it and having some goody-goodys in the mix.

Maybe there'll be a Wraith princess who'll come along and fall madly in love with McKay and be willing to do anything for him except, being Wraith, she has some skewed ideas about what constitutes "good".

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Ya know, I think we should establish the utter evilness of the enemy before we go emasculating it and having some goody-goodys in the mix.
        Which may be why the Tok'ra weren't introduced until the second season? By then we had a good handle on the "utter evilness" of the Goa'uld.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
          It would be a difficult concept, considering they feed off of other beings life energy. It doesn't appear that any of them could go "vegetarian" for example.
          I can see it now: There's young Princess Bloodfang pining away for McKay, starving herself for love. He, of course, hates her, but even his hatred is like a drug to her (since I doubt the Wraith are big on affection, anyway). She feeds on his every glare, his every scathing comment, her love for him growing stronger even as her body grows weaker... *sniff* It's kind of beautiful, in a sick, twisted, and utterly wrong sort of way...
          Last edited by ShadowMaat; 04 July 2004, 09:36 AM. Reason: wrong word choice

Comment

Shadowmaat, your first post brought me new respect for you. But that second post removed that respect (well unless it was sarcasm which I belive it is).

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinmyownvoid
              Shadowmaat, your first post brought me new respect for you. But that second post removed that respect (well unless it was sarcasm which I belive it is).
              Moi?? Sarcastic?? I do not know ze meaning of zis vord...

Comment

Shadow is the epitome of sarcasm...the Sarcasm Queen! BTW - I love the idea of the Wraith Princess becoming waif-like through her adoration of Wodney! heheheh
                sigpic

Comment

Just goes to show you that even monstrous alien entities aren't immune to Wodney's charms.
                  Last edited by ShadowMaat; 04 July 2004, 09:37 AM. Reason: again with the wrong words...

Comment

Oooh, just imagine the McKay & Wraith honeymoon!

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                      Oooh, just imagine the McKay & Wraith honeymoon!
                      Hard to know which of them would be more drained in the morning.

Comment

I could understand the concept of "Good Wraith". Only if you understand the concept of lifeforce.

Remeber in Earth Final Conflict, like season 5 or the last one. There was that race of peeps who fed off lifeforce energy? Well there was a sect that refused to and they found a way not to feed off lifeforce. So what is stopping the wraith from doing so?

Also, if it is lifeforce, can't they just place their hand on a planet and start sucking away the energy? A planet is a "living" thing. So wouldn't it be the same thing?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The Tok'Wraith? :onder::

I'm sure there's a way of synthesizing the energy...it probably just doesn't taste as good...

Like eating a pizza made of cardboard?
                          sigpic

Comment

I've tasted that pizza and its damn good! J\K.

But yea, maybe they have a flesh fetish? Or even, may have to use plasma or something within the human body to really get the lifeforce or w\e. I'm just glad that when they absorb people there isn't a blue-ish white light emitinating from theier hands and the people's eyes and **** showing that the lifeforce is being sucked out. That would be to sterotypical.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                              I'm just glad that when they absorb people there isn't a blue-ish white light emitinating from theier hands and the people's eyes and **** showing that the lifeforce is being sucked out.
                              Maybe there is? We'll know in slightly less than two weeks...
                              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                              X