This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday America!

And a big thanks to "Mum" across the pond - we wouldn't be us without you.
    sigpic

Yay for 3-day weekends! And I certainly hope that the day clears up here. It rained last night and the clouds are looking dangerously gray right now. It certainly doesn't bode well for a BBQ. But it's only 7:00 in the morning so I've not given hope completely yet.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Hey, Happy 4th everybody! Can't wait for those fireworks - if it doesn't rain! Have fun & be safe.
      e7of7

"It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got." - Sheryl Crow

Comment

Happy 4th July to those in US!
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Happy Birthday America (our 228th)

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            Yay for 3-day weekends!
            <do happy dance on table> Oh Yippie! Time to clean the garage!

No offense to those presently across the pond, but we will read the Declaration of Independence (which actually is quite an interesting read in today's time. King George is mentioned by name, even...). Then, as a thank-you to those across the pond, we will play John Philips Sousa's Liberty Bell march to keep the dogs from barking at the fireworks.
            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
            once done, cannot be undone...
            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Go U.S.A. Happy 228th ! I hope you all have a wonderful time .

I know I'm a Brit ,but I have loads of family in Wisconsin,so I know they'll be celebrating Independance Day too.....in my brother's case,probably with a few "Miller's" !
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Happy Firecracker Day, Americans, especially to those men and women fighting overseas.

Comment

Yay! It looks like we are having a 75% chance of rain tonight....and my town was promising a fireworks display to make the other previous ones look pathetic. Bummer.

Anyway, bring on the food!
                  Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                  Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                  Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                  Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                  Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                  Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                  Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Working...
                  X