This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teal'cs face?

Having not seen some of the new seasons, due to lack of TV, I saw teal'c on the cover of satellite times...

what has happened to his face??? Has he had a dodgy facelift/botox??

He looks like he's been through a windtunnel!!!

Very strange??????

Doesnt seem different to me
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I think the make up for the pictures was a bit off and\or was airbrushed. He doesnt actually look like that in any of the eps... though it does look like he has lost some weight.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Hmm.. Probably, his new hair is quite cool though!

Comment

Indeed - now if only he'd grow an afro
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Noooo....wash your mouth out Qasim. I'm still recovering for seeing Peter Williams with an afro stylie when he starred in Dead Like Me.

Comment

I would love to see teal'c grow a massive afro!!!

Comment

T has an afro in this: http://joking.com/videos.asp?video=s...videoclips.swf
                love Torri

Comment

That's exactly what I had in mind!!

Anyone got Thor in a pair of MC Hammer Trousers!!!!

Comment

I actually don't like Teal'c with hair. Call me a traditionalist, but the bald head just made me really happy for some reason (though an afro would be interesting to see!).

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I think Teal'c looks fine with or without hair, whatever makes him happy.

Comment

Originally posted by I love Daniel!
                        whatever makes him happy.
                        Afro makes him happy
                        love Torri

Comment

Chris Judge has lost weight. He's still muscular but smaller. He looks great IMO.

He has a naturally full face anyway and when he loses or gains weight it shows in his face. I remember in Season 1 his face was a bit leaner and so was his body. By Season 4, he bulked up a little more. It seems his weight goes up and down.

Anyway, Chris Judge/Teal'c face looks the same to me: Strong, Regal and Gorgeous! !

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                            Afro makes him happy
                            qasimjavid makes me snort my coffee. LOL!

I like his current hair on the show, but I'd dig a serious afro too.

As to his face, I agree with ping-pong, it's just that he's particularly lean right now. And the description 'Regal' is spot on. It looks like Teal'c has been through the fire and come out even stronger.

Comment

I also thought the afro was a bit too earther for Teal'c. I loved his bald, then the new growth kept short when his hair grew back. I'm not yet fond of the current Roman-esque do, but have to admit it works for his character.

Chris Judge is handsome as ever. I'm glad the makeup people finally learned how to deal with his skin tone. Eye shadow, glitter face powder: what were they thinking??? I tried explaining it to myself as his reaction to earth foods and atmosphere, something! His current look is great. Teal'c is great. Chris Judge is great. Stargate...is...great. Ok done.

Just sayin'.
                              MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                              sigpic
                              Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                              X