Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soul of Star Trek Blog

See: http://soulofstartrek.blogspot.com/
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

i dont really see the point to this thread to be honest...yeah ST went back to new orleans but why post a thread is it something i missed we have about 3-4 other threads on the same, i mean its nice to look into what the futute of the city will be but will it ever get over the disaster?
    who knows the site said the city could be to toxic to go back and may be abandoned altogether bu i dont think that will happen cities become empty when civilisations fall not when there are thousands hoping to get back nad rebuild their lives and the money will come in thick and fast so i dont see that happening and i dont see the point to this thread that much.

sorry maybe thats me but i speak my mind take it or leave it.
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

The point of the thread is to draw attention to an interesting blog - if you scroll down you will see lots of other stuff that isnt to do with New Orleans
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        The point of the thread is to draw attention to an interesting blog - if you scroll down you will see lots of other stuff that isnt to do with New Orleans
        alright no need to get snappy!! he he.

it was mildly interesting to point.
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Each to his own
          love Torri

Comment

Interesting blog! Thanks!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
            X