Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will King Arthur, Merlin and Knights of the Roundtable...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will King Arthur, Merlin and Knights of the Roundtable...

Will King Arthur, Merlin and the Knights of the Roundtable return to Earth to defend it against the Ori?

I figure they have ascended and are watching the actions of the Ori, and won't idlely standby and watch their beloved Earth decimated by the Ori.

I'm speculating "Crusade" will deal with the full blown invasion of the Earth/galaxy by Ori armies, and "Camelot" will deal with the Ancients returning to defend the "Milky Way" with Arthur and his knights leading the charge to defend earth.

It would be an exciting way to end the current season. At least that's how I would like it to end given the Arthurian theme of the season.

Hey, if we get to see BB with a sword again I'm all for it!

~Sarah
    Call me Sarah . . .
    • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
    • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
    • Trek forever!

Comment

Cam-elot strikes again, huh?
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

nice theory, would be cool.
        Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
        Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
        Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
        Vicious

Comment

I'd watch, like I'm not going to anyway, but I hope so, the Ori, rahter the Priors and the Doci, need to be dealt a severe blow, show them they can't just go conquering anything they want to.

Comment

Did Merlin's unascend follower left Earth ?

The Tablet of Merlin was find by Vala in the blackmarket ,outside of Earth?
            It was written after Merlin had hidden his treasure, who ever took the tablet must left by ship or by the Antractic gate. just like that Christian planet from the Episode "Demon"

Comment

haha That would be sweet!! Does anyone actually have a list of all the members of the round table? I only know of like gwen something, lancelot, arthur, and something that starts with an M I think.
              We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Originally posted by nodrog
                haha That would be sweet!! Does anyone actually have a list of all the members of the round table? I only know of like gwen something, lancelot, arthur, and something that starts with an M I think.
                A list of the Knights of the Round Table can be found here.

Comment

Wow, Mordred's actually counted as a Knight of the Round Table?
                  Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
                  Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
                  Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
                  Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

I would love to see the character of Morgaine (or Morgan/Morgana le fey, whichever version of her name you prefer), Arthur's half-sister and the mother of Mordred, incorperated into the plot. You could do SO MUCH with her character if you thought about it.

Comment

As interesting as I think that would be, I would rather see SG1 come up with a solution. I just don't like the idea of the Ancients fighting our battles for us.

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                      I would love to see the character of Morgaine (or Morgan/Morgana le fey, whichever version of her name you prefer), Arthur's half-sister and the mother of Mordred, incorperated into the plot. You could do SO MUCH with her character if you thought about it.
                      That would be cool! I'd like to see her as a Prior or something - she was evil enough to be one!
                      Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

that IMO is the perfect ending, an ancient ascended order sworn and allowed to intervere on our level to defend against the orii by all means...with daniel being our king arther,
                        'he will rise to defend us in our horu of greatest need,
                        the wicked shall be vanquished and peace shall be restored to the arthurian domain'

translation:

daniel ascends and calls upon this order and declre himself leader, and slays the priors until the other have only the orii themselves to deal with.

sorry i just like daniel dead more!
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                          hello! vala is morgana! she is converted, ascended and as an act of revenge leads the army of the orii to destroy daniel, reenvoking the link between them so she cant be killed without earth become defenceless.
                          mmmwwwwwwwwaaahhaaaaahaaa
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

vala as a prior .. ? thats creepy

i didn`t actualy see any girl priors) .. i think they would look strange)

Comment

hmmm vala as a prior sounds interesting ......
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                              X