This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lt. Cadman appreciation SPOILERS FOR ATLANTIS SEASON 2

Ok, I know it was just one episode, but I really like Lt. Cadman, and I think she deserves our appreciation. What do you think?

~Sarah, who wishes no character unappreciated
    Call me Sarah . . .
    • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
    • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
    • Trek forever!

I agree

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
      Ok, I know it was just one episode, but I really like Lt. Cadman, and I think she deserves our appreciation. What do you think?

~Sarah, who wishes no character unappreciated
      <Little Britain Reference*>

Computer says 'no'.

</LBR>

*British TV Show. You might not get this.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
      ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

I dislike that show very much

Anyway, I thought you liked secondary characters
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by alfirin_kirinki
          <Little Britain Reference*>

Computer says 'no'.

</LBR>

*British TV Show. You might not get this.
          Actually, that's one of the British shows I don't watch.

But to get back to the subject: could there *be* a cooler security person? Most of them are so blah . . . ::cough::Bates::cough:: . . . that it's cool to see one that's just, well, cool.

~Sarah

BTW: I don't get the above picture :: points to second post in thread:: . . . it was released as a promo pic but was never in the episode . . . what's up with that?
          Call me Sarah . . .
          • Trek forever!

Comment

I'm pretty sure she back in later episodes... yes?
            BSG convert....

Comment

I heard somewhere that
              Spoiler:
              she will be suspected of being a Goa'uld
              . . . though darned if I remember where. I really hope that's not true though; I'd rather never see her again than have that happen.

~Sarah
              Call me Sarah . . .
              • Trek forever!

Comment

I thought she did a good job in her brief appearance is and I thought her voice overs were great. I vote for more cadman, we can always use more cool\classy military women.

And intelligent, I forgot intelligent.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Oh yes . . . and more women who can best Rodney . . . that's very hard to do.

Actually, I had no idea I'd end up liking the character so much when I read the episode description . . . I really just thought it'd be funny. I am glad TPTB made such an amusing and talented female for a part that could have become cliche. (As cliche as sharing a body can be, at any rate. )

::cheers for Lt. Cadman::

~Sarah
                  Call me Sarah . . .
                  • Trek forever!

Comment

Yes she will be back and you are right about what will happen Sarah

As for the pic it was either there to throw us off the trail or the scene was cut
                    love Torri

Comment

If there's gotta be a canon ship on the show:

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                        If there's gotta be a canon ship on the show:

I like the ship . . . I've already written a story about it.

Spoiler:
                        So she'd better not be a Goa'uld or I will be excessively upset!

On the bright side . . . canon ships are the best!

~Sarah
                        Call me Sarah . . .
                        • Trek forever!

Comment

yeh cadman was cool she kinda reminds me of a "friend" of mine there bothfunny there a lot smarter than youd think and there pretty in a kind of cute/innocent way but enough about my life i hope cadmans not a gouald cos shes one of the best atltis secondary characters

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
                            I've already written a story about it.

~Sarah
                            are you going to share?
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                              are you going to share?
                              Well, it's not *finished* ::cough:: It's not action-y or anything . . . just a conversation in the infirmary (may be moved) and a conversation on a boring away mission.

As you can see, I have it all planned out perfectly.

I swear, though, it will be finished (when is debatable ), and then I will put it somewhere and put up a link. Just because you asked so nicely.

~Sarah
                              Call me Sarah . . .
                              • Trek forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X